Chapter 20

I sat on a bench in the forest right by the water. The sun caused the water to shine and it was quite still. I didn't want to come home to loud New York. But what was the worst? To hide as one in the crowd among all the people in the neighborhood whit all the noices or be here, it was quiet here until I opened my mouth.

It was Monday today, on Thursday we would go home. I wonder how life would look then?
I wouldn't have Kian by my side. Right now I didn't even know if I would have Addy by my side. How could she give away something as valuable as her virginity to someone like Ryan. At least I gave mine to my first boyfriend that I loved very much at the time. Or I mean, what Keaton and I had was most curiosity. It was our first relationship so sex was more like science than actual love.

I had turned off my phone, Addy probably tried to call me to explain herself. I wanted to hear her motivation to why she chosed Ryan, but not now.
The class was going on some tour, I hadn't put so much energy on exactly where they were going, but I had decided not to go with them. Ms.Dewall would surely be overjoyed if she found any reason to organize a meeting with my dad again.

How long had I been sitting here now .. It felt like an hour had passed. Too much calm made me crazy in my confused thoughts. I heard something behind me, I looked back but nothing was there. I decided to go back to my room to change to my workout clothes, which I assumed Addy had followed with the others on the tour. I put the headphones on and started walking out of WUC and took a left down to town. A walk wouldn't hurt.

I walked past the art museum that me and Kian had our official first date on, I smiled for myself. I wasn't prepared to talk to anyone yet, should I even mention to Kian that Addy lost the virginity to Ryan .. It felt like he didn't need to know it in respect for Addy.

I had stopped to eat some Thai food from a food truck before returning to the camp, it was not the best dish I tasted but it saturated me. It was dark outside now and the campfire was probably already in flames. I was hoping that Kian was down for a chill night instead of spending time with the others in the gang.

When I returned to WUC again, the campfire was already running. I put on the black hoodie and went toward my room. When I opened the door I saw Kian lying in my bed. He got up as soon as he saw me.

"Baby where have you been?" He asked, walking towards me.

"You're still here!" I said, throwing myself in his arms. I pressed my face to his neck and breathed in my favorite scent in the world.

"Yes, my dad argued that I would be staying here for the sake of the studies. But I have promised to stay away from Keaton, which means you should too. "He smiled and kissed me lightly.

"Do you know?" I began.

"That he is your ex? Yes, he was clear about telling me that when we were waiting for our parents. "He just laughed at it, he probably thought Keaton was pathetic.

"Oh, I met your dad by the way," I said, still holding him.

Kian looked down on me.

"Really?" He said.

"Yeah, he was nice. I dropped the phone and he picked it up and handed it to me. Should he have cred to have raised a gentleman like you? "I raised and lowered my eyebrows.

Kian lifted my chin with one finger and kissed me passionately. He then kissed me on the cheek and continued down to the collarbone.

"Do you want me to be a real gentleman for you?" He whispered pleasantly in my ear. It made my body shudder with pleasure.

"Yes please." I said whit my throat thick of desire.

He lifted the hoodie over my head and threw it on the floor, he did the same with the t-shirt I had underneath it. I had a black sports bra and high waisted yoga pants.

"I really like your ass in those pants, but you probably know I prefer them off." He said and kissed me again. I breathed out heavily against his neck.

His hand slipped into my pants and touched my sensitive point. The legs was shaking and I had to lean on Kians chest.

"Do you like it?" He asked, but he probably already knew the answer when I just moaned and nodded in response. He touched me with such a skill that I almost collapsed.

I grabbed hold of Kian's T-shirt when I felt an tingling feeling in my body. I moaned while I asked him to calm down. I felt his smile toward my neck.

"Come for me Em, I catch you if you fall." He sounded so naughty. But then I released the control over my body and handed it to Kian. My soul and my body were his. The world shifted in bright colors for a few seconds.
I came back to earth again, Kian held me with both hands in a grip.

"Hi again." He laughed softly and stroked my hair. He lifted me up and put me in bed. Thank God for that, I probably couldn't stand on the legs yet. It was my first orgasm ever.