Chapter 32

I started to consider if I was actually sick, maybe mentally, maybe physically.
Maybe it was time to tell my mother, she could might help me through this pain..

I was wondering how I would say it. But no matter how I turned it, it didn't sound good.

I sat down on the bed in my room and watched the phone lying on the bedside table. I have to open it. Even through how badly my body might may react, I can't wait forever.

I held down the button that started the phone.

I clicked in my code that unlocked it, then I put the phone down in front of my feet in bed.

* Pling* *Pling* *Pling*

It never ended.

The phone died of all notices and SMS so I had to restart it.

I went to my SMS and saw 79 missed messages plus calls from Kian. The last SMS he sent was an hour ago.

* Em, call me! *
* I regret everything, please call me. *
* We need to talk about this Em .. *
* I understand you don't want to talk to me, but you have to listen to me! Give me two minutes!*

I continued to scroll up the conversation. Some messages were just three sentences and in others there were five lines of explanations. I felt bad again but decided not to let me run to the toilet.

Tears flowed along my cheeks, I'm so confused. I want to scream straight out while just sitting paralyzed on my bed.

"Emery darling what's going on?" My mom dropped the boxes with food on the floor and ran to me. She hugged me and stroked my hair.

"Emery, please talk to me hun." My mother brushed away a tear that ran along the cheek.

I sat completely still, paralyzed. I couldn't move.

"Emery!" My mother shook me.

I pulled out of her grip again and threw up right down at the floor. My mother held my hair while I vomited.

A while later, Mum had made a hot bubble bath with lavender smell. She had told me not to lock the bathroom door, I understood her concern so I did as she said.
I slid into the bath and breathed in the glorious scent and massaged my muscles in the shoulders.

I had not said many words to my mother since I vomited in the room. I couldn't think clear thoughts, everything became so blurred.

I sat in the bath until the water became cold and my fingers began to resemble raisins. I stepped out of the bathtub and put on a bathrobe.

In my bedroom, my mother had dried the floor and fixed the bed so that I could crawl down. I put on soft clothes and put myself in bed.

Mom came into the room.

"I'm going to pick up Auden later after his music lesson, you can stay home and rest. You have to be home at least three days from school when you are sick. Luckily it's already Friday tomorrow." My mother smiled at me, I smiled back.

She put a cup of tea on my bedtable.

"Em, I know you don't want to talk about what has happened. But would you rather talk to a psychologist maybe? "My mother sat down in bed and stroked my legs.

"No, I don't want to talk to any psychologist." I took the cup to my mouth and blew.

"We are always here for you Emery, me, Dad and Auden."

"I know and I love you for that, but right now I just want to rest."

My mother nodded and kissed me on the forehead. She put my computer in my lap if I wanted to watch any series, then she left the room.

I decided to watch the Gossip girl series for the second time, it was a teenage drama series. The love between Chuck and Blair was pathetic, even though they loved each other they hurted each other badly repeatedly.

It had started to get a little dark out now, my mother and Auden were at home. Dad would come home just before dinner. No one had come into my room since I talked to my mother.

I had already seen the whole season one and considered already starting to look at season two.

My phone vibrated beside me. Should I delete it before I can read it? Should I just block him? A big part of me doesn't want to block him, why? After what he did to me, it's sick that I still care.

I picked up the phone and checked the SMS on the screen.
It was Addy.

*Hi how are you? Can I step by later?*

I breathed out.

*Not so good today, but come here tomorrow with ice cream * Insert blink emoji.

She send me a thumb up.

What's happening to our beloved Em? What do you think she have to do? Comment down below! XX