Chapter 15

As soon as I closed the door to my room, Kian pushed me up lightly against the wall and kissed me. His kisses left lovely burning tracks along my neck up to my ear.

"I can't wait anymore Emery, every bone and nerve in my body wants to be close to you." His voice was thick with desire.

"So don't." I looked him in the eyes, his hazel brown eyes were almost black in desire. He grabbed my thighs and carried me up and then put me in bed.

He pulled off his black t-shirt and threw it on the ground. I was going to take off my top but he stopped me.

"Let me." He said and pulled my top over my head. He breathed heavily when he looked at me, luckily I had chosen my favorite bra whit black lace.

"You really look like a goddess." He stroked my cheek, a gesture I had become familiar whit.

He leaned over me and kissed me, I stroked my fingers over his hard stomach until I reached the edge of his pants. He didn't stop me when I slowly unbuttoned the button and pulled down the zipper. He did the same to me, everything happened quickly but every moment felt valuable.

He kissed me just below the ear and it made my body tremble. The eyes burned when he stopped kissing on the sore spot.

"Seems like I've found your weak spot." His smile was naughty.

I didn't get a word out of my mouth, just small sounds when he stroked or kissed my sore points. He pulled off my pants, I didn't notice it before but I had a pair of black lace panties that matched my bra.

"You don't understand what you're doing whit me Emery." He kissed my stomach and looked up at me with his now black eyes. He kissed me further down each time. My back lifted a bit when I felt his warmth right there.
Smoothly he pulled off my panties. I grabbed the sheet hard when he skillfully moved his tongue.

I absolutely didn't want to compare Kian with Keaton, or i mean, I couldn't. There were completely different experiences. Keaton was always careful with me and most of the time I was the one who had to do something for him, but Kian has been a gentleman all the time and not been afraid to make a move, he had much more confidence and dared to test my body and how it would react to different actions .

He raised his head again and took out something from his pocket, a small blue package.

"Are you sure you want this?" He asked, lowering his head over mine. I nodded to answers.

"That's not enough, I need to hear you say it."

I breathed in deeply and trembled at the breath.

"I want to do this."

He cleverly bet the edge of the package and took out the condom and put it on. Kian looked me in the eyes as he slowly pushed himself into me, I gave my whole body and soul to him. He kissed me one more time before pushing himself further into me.

The next morning I woke up with the sun in my eyes, today all students had had a day off.

Kian held me in the bed, pressed hard against his chest. He smelled masculine and elegant, whatever his perfume was, it was my new favorite.

I looked at the other bed and saw it was empty, Addy? I looked around the room and did not see a sign that she came home last night, maybe it was lucky because Kian had fallen asleep here.

"Good morning baby." His morning voice was rough and hoarse. It made me shudder with pleasure.

"Good morning." I smiled wide at him.

He stroked a loop away from my face.

"How are you feeling?"

"Good, just fine. Okay a little sore maybe but good. "I said and he smiled broadly so his teeth were showing.

"I feel the best." He lightly kissed me.

"Addy didn't seem to come home yesterday. I guess she slept over with Erica and Anisha. "

" Well, I like to spend time with you alone. "He smiled.

I got out of bed and put on a black big shirt.

"Hungry?"

"For you? Always."

He made me almost want to crawl back into bed and spend the rest of the day with him. But my stomach was so hungry that it turned in and out.

I came to think of yesterday after seeing Ryan's face before I left the room, I should have told him. But it was so difficult to tell if he actually liked me or if everything was a sick game he was playing. I assumed he probably had the same attitude with all the girls, he had asked Erica for a lapdance the first night in his room when they played truth or dare. Nor had I told Addy anything yet, she knew most of the stuff with Kian but she had no idea that I had kissed Ryan. We always told everything to each other. I have to talk to her sooner or later, when this trip was over she was after all the only person I trusted to one hundred percent.

Please tell me what you think and which moment you liked the most so far in the story!
And follow me, xx