Chapter 7

It was now dark outside, I was sitting on my bed in the room with my legs pressed against my chest. Why the hell would he leave the restaurant without saying anything and he didn't even have the time to send an SMS. My phone was laying in front of my feet, I was not going to be the one who would write first. He might have had a good reason to leave the restaurant, but it's still weird that he hasn't even text me.

Addy put on two blue earrings.

"Are you sure you don't want to go out to the campfire?" She asked.

I shook my head. "I don't feel good I've told you a thousand times."

Addy was one of the few who stood out with my cool attitude. If my mother heard me talked like this she had said something like Dad's girl up in the day or called me Little Miss Hardin Scott, she knew it even got dad smile when she said such comments.

"Just text me if you change your mind." Addy said with an understanding smile. She removed small threads from her black skirt. She waved goodbye before she took her little bag and went out the door.

I was alone now. How could I let Kian ruin my trip, I just had knew him one day. I wonder what he did now? He might have had to go home for a family crisis. The idea struck me that he might not have left the campsite at all and was out partying. Maybe he was a real douchebag that used me, but for what i don't know.

I finally dared to look out the window and looked down at the campfire. There were as many tonight as yesterday that mingled and danced with each other. I saw Addy sitting with Erica on the lawn and my heart skipped a bit when I saw Kian who was holding Anisha. It hurt in the chest of betrayal, I know we didn't officially date or so but he had given me signals.

A sting of jealousy bubbled within me, there was no feeling I was familiar with. It made me lose a bit of my control and stupid ideas began to take shape in my head. Imagine if they are dating, mabye they laugh at how pathetic I am. No stop thinking like this Em, but he should not believe that his nonchalance would bite on me, I am stronger and better than the girls he hurt before.

I was looking for a black tight dress with a spaghetti strap and a pair of black heels. I put on a brown thin line around the eyes to high light them and applied a translucent shimmering gloss to the lips. I left the room and went out to the yard.

I walked past a bunch of guys sitting in a ring and drinking. One of them whistled at my direction.

"Damn blondie." Samuels said and checked me from head to toe. I looked towards Kians' direction, he still held Anisha and hadn't noticed me.

"You look thirsty," he continued. "Come here and sit." He patted the grass next to him.

Usually, I would give him the finger because he treats me as an accessory, but right now I would treat him like a game piece.

I went to Samuel's and sat down beside him. He gave me a toxic smile and handed me a mug. The same disgusting brown liquid as last time.
I took a sip and the drink burned in my throat all the way down the stomach, perfect.

"I like your dress." He looked at me again, but his eyes stuck a little too long on my boobs.

"Thank you." I have to stop being so nervous, just relax Emery, it will be fine.

The other guys sitting around Samuels looked at me as if they where hungry wolfs. Everyone seemed to have the same style, black, rivets, ripped pants and very dark colors.

I couldn't relax in their company so I swept the brown disgusting liquid in my mug and asked Ryan for a refill. He smiled at me, not as friendly as Kian used to, Ryans' was challenging and dark.

He toasted his mug with mine and we each took a sip.

My phone vibrated in the little bag I had out with me. It was an SMS from Addy.

WTF ?? !!

She sent, I looked against her direction and she looked worriedly confused. I sent back,

Don't worry. I have control.

After I sent the message away, Samuels put his hand on my thigh and squeezed lightly. I cursed myself that i felt a warm feeling through my body. Samuels was skilled, petting girls was probably his only talent.

This was wrong, even how angry I was at Kian, I should not underestimate myself in this way just to teach him a lesson. I looked toward his direction and to my surprise he was not there. Then it was official that he didn't care about me. He has probably gone away to have sex with the f**king Anisha.

I got up and noticed how everything started to spin. How much liquor did they actually put in my drink? I will get in to so much trouble.

I looked around but couldn't remember where I was. Ryan grabbed me.

"Are you okay Emery?" His voice echoed in my head and I couldn't get a word out.
"I'll help you to your room."

Ryan's one hand hugged my waist while he was leading me somewhere, everything was still spinning.

I saw Kian and Anisha, she seemed sad. Good.

With a quick action I took Ryan's face in my hands and pressed my lips against his.