Chapter 19

I woke up in my bed. My eyes were dry afterall the tears and hurt to open.

I looked around and saw Ryan sleeping next to me. Instinctively I pushed him down from the bed.

"Ouch!"

I wasn't even going to talk to him. I walked with big steps towards the door and ran down the stairs in the hall.

When I came out on the yard the sun shone again today. I went with quick steps to the teachers' cottage.

When I tried to open the door it was locked. I knew Kian and Keaton were probably in there.

I picked up the phone and started walk towards to the boys' cabin but ran into someone. I dropped the phone on the ground.

"Oh, excuse me." The man said and picked up the phone and handed it to me.

He was no teacher. The man had black hair with a full grown black beard wearing a casual blue suit.

"Thank you." I said and received it.

The man's gaze got stuck on me.

"Sorry." He said again. "But you are terribly similar to someone, you may be in Kian Evans class?" He asked.

The man was Kian's father, the similarities were outstanding. They had almost the same eye color, their jaw lines were the same, actually they were copies of each other, just that this man was older. Like in my parents' age.

"No, I don't, but I know him." I said a little shy. Should I shake hands with Kian's father?

He read my thoughts and reached out his hand to me and shook it.

"Zed Evans." He said.

I smiled at him.

"Emery Scott." I said.

His face became pale after I pronounced my name. He still held me in his hand while he was examining my face.

"Mr. Evans?" It was Mrs.Wood who opened the door to the teachers' cottage. "You're in perfect time, please come in."

I released Mr. Evans hand and began to walk away.

"It was nice to meet you Mr.Evans." I turned around. That was weird.

I sent text on text to Kian and asked him to call me after his meeting was finished. What if he had to leave the camp earlier because of miss behavior? I knew Keaton's snobby parents, they liked me and had always been nice to me, but as soon as Keaton wanted something, he got it served on a silver platter. If Keaton said that he was not the one who started the fight, his parents would believe in him and do everything to get Kian home.

I went back into my room again, Ryan was no longer there, thank God. And Addy's bed was untouched. I assumed she chose to sleep with Erica and Anisha again last night.

I sat down on the edge of the bed and repeatedly stroked my hands in my face. Everything's my fault .. No, it's actually Christine's fault. She has probably gossiped the teachers and said that I gave myself on her for no reason and Caroline would back her up and say she witnessed it. Brilliant.

Addy came in through the door. She sneaked in and closed the door gently behind her.
She turned around.

"Oh, I thought you were still sleeping." She said, holding her hand over her heart as if I scared her.

"No I don't, I woke up a while ago." I said.

She wore the same polo shirt and skirt from yesterday. Addy changed and pulled the shirt over her head.

"Addy? What's on your collarbone? "I jumped up from the bed and went toward her. "Is that a bruise?" I panicked, did anyone hurt her from yesterday? But then it hit me ..

"Is that a hickey?" I tried to take a closer look but she quickly turned around.

"It's no big deal." She said and pulled over a white T-shirt over her head.

I took a step back as if she had hit me in the face.

"No big deal? Addelyn who gave that to you, why haven't you told me? "I felt betrayed, we told everything to each other .. Okay I hadn't had time to tell her that I had had sex with Kian yet but I would tell her.

"Em .." She said and began to neatly fold her clothes to avoid looking at me.

I grabbed her upper arms and turned her toward me.

"Addy, I'm happy for you! ..Or I would be if you told me. "I looked into her dark brown eyes.

She sighed and bit her lip, then she smiled but the smile died out. She didn't really know where to start.

"With Ryan, I've had sex with Ryan." She finally said, looking for signs in my face about how I felt.

I could faint right here and right now. With Ryan? I didn't get any words out. No no no, anyone but NOT Ryan.

"Excuse me, Addy." I started walking slowly towards the door, I was speechless.

"Wait.. Em." She said but I closed the door.

It felt like I didn't have controll over my body, all the sounds were stun and I didn't see anything of what happend around me. I went to the boys' cottage, my legs steered me to Ryan and Kians door. I knocked on it. I waited but no one opened. I knocked again. Nothing.

What's on your thoughts?..
xx