Chapter 38

My mother looked shocked, my father's green eyes flashed when he saw Kian.

I quickly put the test in my pocket and prayed to God that they didn't saw it. Auden saw my gesture and followed the look from the stick to the pocket. His gaze was hard as he looked at me but softened when he saw a tear run down from my cheek.

"Emery what in God's name is that going on?" My mother asked and put her hand on her forehead. Her eyes indicated that she was deeply confused and didn't know where to turn her eyes, so she looked at Auden whose knuckles were swollen and red, she looked at me who was pale and completely still, and then at Kian who was bleeding from his eyebrow.

My dad went into the room and took big steps up to Auden to check his knuckles, they were not cracked but swollen.

Dad's gaze glanced up at Kian. His eyes flashed bright green and he brushed himself slightly. My dad would never beat a boy this young, but he could wait for the boy to grow up to be a man to deal with this in a few years. No one touches his children.

I stood like a wall in front of Kian, Dad wouldn't go near him.

"Emery move." He said biting his teeth's together.

"No." I said just as hard back.

"Emery move out of the way!" Dad said much tighter.

"No." I said whit as much bite as before and stared at him.

Dad leaned against my face and looked deep into my green eyes, the green eyes I got from him. Not only did I inherit them, but I inherited his anger, his hatred, his stubbornes. The things that made Hardin Scott the bad boy that the school, friends, my mom and family feared in his young days. The tings that had caused him to burn down a house, that's the hatred and anger flowed in my veins.

"If that's the way you want it." Dad said and walked out of the room with big steps, he didn't even look at my mother's direction. She stood frozen beside the damn receptionist who has dropped her chin.

I turned to Kian and pulled my thumb over the blood that ran over his eye.

Kian looked at me. He was pale, maybe even scared. He leaned his forehead against mine and closed his eyes hard, a drop of blood hit the carpet and left an unpleasant stain.

"I'm so sorry Emery, I love you with all my heart." He whispered so that only me and him heard.

"I know .. I love you too." I said in a slight whisper, my tone was comforting as I stroke his cheek.

"Emery." My mother interrupted.

I turned slowly. Auden stood beside her. Miss peep was gone.

"We're going home now." She said calmly and completely exhausted.

"I'm not leaving him mom." I told her. I didn't  know where this would lead, right now I would not have been surprised if I was banished from the family.

"Please Emery don't say no. Just come along." Mom closed her eyes, turned on the heel and walked out of the room.

Auden was quiet, stood with his arms crossed and followed mom out in the hall.

I sobbed and hugged Kian. He hugged me hard and clutched his hands in my hoodie and my hair.

We both knew this might be the last time we would see each other. Our relationship was complicated but it could work, I felt it in my heart.

I took the pregnancy test out of my pocket and checked it.

Negative

I was not pregnant, a part of me wish I had the child of Kian but it was not.

He looked at me and smiled. His eyes were filled with tears.

We looked at each other for a moment until he nodded at me. It meant See you later. We didn't know when but one day we would be reunited.

Right now Emery Scott is where your life begins.

Hey darling's!! I know i haven't been posting about this story for a while .. I've been so busy whit work and everything but now i felt when many of you might be in quarantine that we should have an end for this story once and for all. 

Thank you for loving the story and let me know everything!
Who was your favourite character?

Part 2? Or a Original new storyyy that you will love.

Be safe and i love u.

XOXOXOXO