Chapter 23

Addy and I went back to the campfire. We decided to just be with each other tonight.

The night began to get cold, there were not as many outside the campfire compared to the other evenings.

When we arrived at the fire, we no longer saw the guys or Erica and Anisha. They might have decided to continue partying in the room as they did before.

"Should we go to our room? We can try to start a good movie? " Addy asked.

I nodded in response and we slowly began to walk towards the girls' cottage. We stepped in through the glass doors and entered the white painted corridor. Addy was trying to get our keys out from her pocket  to our door when we suddenly heard a loud thump and a scream, a girl scream.

I started walking faster through the corridor downstairs until the sound became clearer. It came from Erica's and Anisha's room. I opened the door quickly and stepped in. When I came in, I was met by Kian holding up Ryan in the collar of the jacket and Ryan held hold of Kian's neck.

"What are you doing? Let go off him! " I didn't know which of them I asked to release the other, but they listened to me. Kian put off Ryan so he waved a few steps back.
Erica sat on the bed with her legs pulled up to her chin, she seemed shocked. Anisha wasn't in the room.

"What's going on?" I asked again.

No one in the room answered me. I looked delayed at Kian but he just looked down into the ground.

"Say something then!" Ryan shouted to Kian. I don't  understand anything, what happened here?

"Shut up!" Kian shouted back.

"I can tell what's going on." Anisha's voice was heard behind me.

The room was quiet, the air was thick and almost difficult to breathe.

"Tell me what the hell is going on?" I looked at Kian, Ryan, Erica and on Anisha again.

Kian grabbed my arm.

"I'll explain to you, we're just going to get rid of these idiots." He began to walk toward the door with my arm in a tight grip. It wasn't like him calling his friends idiots or hold me so aggressive.

"No Kian, what the hell is going on." I snatched my arm off his grip.

"Please. he whispered, his voice sound thick with tears.

I was really worried, what had happened. Why couldn't anyone just say anything.

"This is completely sick." Anisha said and shook her head.

"Shut up!" Kian screamed to her, she shrugged in a reflex.

"What is this about?" I asked out loud.

He tried to look at me but looked down into the ground again. I felt sick, a bad feeling in my stomach spread out in my nerves and my body began to feel heavy and feverish.

Addy looked at me with a questioning look, she was as confused as me.

"Emery I love you, okay?" He said it low and just to me.

"Kian it is enough now." Anisha interrupted him.

His face looked troubled, he pressed his eyes to hold the tears. He bit his lip repeatedly.

I looked at Anisha, whatever she knew, I also wanted to know.

"Tell me!" I begged Anisha.

Anisha looked again at Kian, her eyes said One last chance. She raised an eyebrow, her attitude was cold.

I looked at Erica, she looked down into the bed she was sitting on. A tear fell from her cheek.