Chapter 11

"Addy help me .. what should I wear?" I stood in the room in full panic and tested clothes.

"I can't understand that I missed that you two hung out?" Addy picked up the clothes I had thrown on the floor and hung them on hangers.

"Honestly I don't get this either .. I'm so sorry Addy, i promiseee to spend more time whit you!" I held up a black top in one hand and a dark blue in the other.

"Here test this, I know you never have bright colors on you but I think this would suit you." Addy held up a light blue dress with long sleeves, it was casual but at the same time dressed up. I took it and held it up in front of me, the light blue color actually looked very good with my hair. I decided to test it.

"It'll be perfect, he hasn't mentioned anything about what we are doing tonight." I matched the dress with a pair of white fabric shoes that I also had to borrow from Addy. I put my hair in a tight ponytail. I looked myself in the mirror, wow. I look like my mother. Except from the green shining eyes, we look the same.

I received a text message from Kian who said he was waiting outside the girls cabin. I hugged Addy before I went out to see him.

When I came out he was standing there with a red striped shirt, black pants with holes in them and around his neck hung a thin silvery necklace. He didn't look like any other guy I met before, which made me crave to know everything about him.

"I love that color on you." He said with a smile.

"Thank you very much."

We started walking next to each other, I didn't know if he was as nervous as I was.

"I have chosen a place we can go to first and after that I thought we could have dinner?" He went with his hands in his pockets.

"A place without corn, of course?" I joked.

"Don't even get me started." He laughed.

After we had walked a bit we arrived at a large white building with the text Art museum. Kian has previously told me about his passion for art and also made me open my eyes to details I had not previously thought of. We stepped in through the large glass gates, a man at the entrance gave us each flyer with the evening's layout. There were five floors filled with art and the simple white walls and the shiny floor gave a fantastic contrast to the colorful paintings. Kian and I chose a favorite painting together, the painting was a silhouette of a woman's body, everything was white in except to the black lines that shaped the body and where the eyes would sit, it just ran the color of the rainbow's all shades, we thought it would symbolize tears.

"Do you enjoy it? This might have been a bit boring, you might have wanted to do something else? "Kian rabblade nervously.

"No, it's nice. I'm very happy that you shared this interest with me. "I smiled at him.

We decided to go to a finer restaurant but changed us in the last second when we had passed a fast food cart that sold burgers. Apparently, we shared the same love for fast food.

We took the food with us and sat down on a bench.

"Oh no .. I got ketchup on my burger." I said and tried to poke it off. Kian took my burger and switched.

"I haven't eaten meat in three years but I sacrifice myself for you." He said and took a bite.

"Are you a vegetarian?" I asked.

"Yes, I lost my appetite for meat when I watched a few documentaries on TV."

Kian was so unpredictable, he seemed to belong to a street gang but he is super nice, he doesn't eat meat because he feels sorry for animals and in three days have he shown that he is a better guy than my ex has ever been.

The air had become a little colder and Kian told me if he had a jacket on him he would offered me it. We arrived at the camping area again, the clock was almost ten AM and people were out at the campfire.

"I had a nice evening tonight." Kian said and smiled at me. His smile was beautiful, he got cute lines around his mouth when he smiled.

"Me too." I smiled.

Kians one hand stroked my cheek and I automatically took a step closer to him, he leaned down against me and we kissed each other. A lovely warm feeling went through me, I could feel the broken pieces of my heart beginning to find their way back to their place. He kissed me again, the kiss was intense but passionate, a feeling that I had never experienced before.

Don't forget to follow me and tell me what you think, xoxo