Chapter 5

I had found out that the annoying guy's name was Ryan Samuels, we were right now in his room that he shared with Kian.

"Time for truth or dare, I have to make out with someone." Ryan said and drank the last of his beer in the bottle.

I sat on a chair separate from the others, Addy sat on the bed next to Erica. I was super tired now and wanted to go back to the girls' cabin and fall asleep in my bed but I didn't want to ruin this experience for Addy, she seemed to have really fun.

"Truth or dare Erica." Ryan challenged her.

"Dare." She said and raised her mug in the air.

"Come here and give me a lap dance." He tapped on his lap.

Erica laughed out loud.
"Never in my life Samuels! You need to find something else. "

" Then you have to do truth, tell me which sex position is your favorite. "He snapped his hands behind his head.

Erica showed him her middle finger but told us the truth and laughed until she didn't get air through her nose so she cried like a pig. Addy laughed whit her, I knew Addy was a virgin so I hoped she wouldn't get a question that would hurt her.

Kian was lying in his bed leaning on his elbow and drank beer from the bottle, he didn't say much but laughed or sometimes laid a comment.

"Ey blondie." Ryan tried to get my attention.

"What?" I didn't want people to think that i'm rude but I was not hard to trigger.

"You're beautiful." He blinked at me.

Erica laughed higher and harder. Anisha was completely silent and examined the surroundings, she was sitting on the floor next to Ryan.

"Go away and jerk off somewhere Ryan, she's not interested." Kian said behind him.

"Are you mad because i hit on your girl?" He grinned toxic.

"It's not me you should apologize for."

"Okay, okay sorry Emery blondie." Ryan said to me but I knew he didn't mean it.

I stood up.
"I'm going to my room now, Addy you wanna come?"

I saw that Addy wanted to stay, but she knew better and gave up.

"Yeah it's getting late and I don't want to be caught by the teachers breaking any rules."

"I'm so glad that we got to know each other, you are so lovely." Erica gave me and Addy a big hug.

Almost everyone from the campfire had disappeared, there were only a few people left sitting on the grass around the fire and talking. I held my arm hook with Addy's if she were about to fall.

When we got back to the quiet room my ears pounded. I led Addy to the bed and she fell down and fell asleep as soon as she landed. I helped her off with the shoes and put her down under the blanket. Poor girl, I wondered how she would be able to wake up early tomorrow.

I let my dress fall to the floor and put on a big black shirt. I combed my curls and braided my hair, even though I was tired after a night out I had to remove my makeup. I laughed at the idea that Addy would probably wake up tomorrow and look like a raccoon around her eyes.

I sat down on the edge of the bed and sent an SMS to my mother that the signals here were weak, but she would have to read it tomorrow when she woke up.

A light sound came from the window. It sounded like someone was throwing stones at it. I looked out and saw Kian. Shit what should I do? I've just made myself ready for bed and the clock is over ten. I put on gray yoga pants and put my feet down in Addys Ugg's.

I opened the door carefully and stepped out, I quickly walked silently through the hallway and down the stairs.

"What are you doing here?" I whispered.

He made fun of my whispering by putting his hands around his mouth.
"I wanted to meet you."

I walkt up to him.
"We have to go up eight AM tomorrow and right now we're break the rules."

"Sometimes you have to break the rules to realize why there are rules." He smiled broadly.

"EY!" We heard a guard yawning with a flashlight shining towards us.

Kian instinctively took hold of my hand and started running. The Ugg's made it impossible to run without stumbling on or stepping obliquely.

"Come here." Kian said and rounded a corner. He took my arm and pulled me in between a couple of tall bushes next to the wall edge of the boys' cottage. He kept me pressed to his chest with one hand over my mouth. We saw the guard with the flashlight rushing by, breathless and panting.

Kian and I burst into a laugh.

"You're insane" I laughed.

"All I wanted was to ask for your number and now we're hiding from a guard."

"Couldn't you wait until tomorrow?" I asked. I was still close to him.

"Anisha and Samuels are having sex in the room and I don't want to be there."

"Oh, I didn't know there was anything between them, they haven't talked to eachother the whole evening."

"No, I know, but they are more like friends with benefits, I don't like pay to much attention in that." He checked out through the bushes and saw that the coast was clear. He pushed himself out between the sharp branches and then stretched out his hand to me. I took his hand and he helped me out.

"But I still want your number." Kian said.

I took his phone that he reached towards me and entered my number.

"I follow you to your cabin so you don't get into trouble." Kian said and began to walk.

A sound from my phone woke me up. I reached for it, the light from the screen made my eyes burn.

Good morning everyone, make sure you get ready for today! Today we will visit one of Washington's most famous museums of American history. The breakfast buffet opens eight AM and the bus leaves from the area at ten o'clock.

I looked at Addy's bed, it was made up. I quickly sat up in the bed and looked around.

"Good morning." Addy said as she neatly folded the dress she wore yesterday. She was already dressed and had fixed her hair and put on a thin layer of makeup.

"How can you already be awake.. Or alive?" I rubbed my eyes and tried to wake my body.

"I woke up as soon as my alarm rang half an hour ago."

"How are you today?" I put my feet down in my slippers and took my braid out.

"Good and you?" There was something about her that was different. I am genuinely surprised that she has no signs of hangover.

"Good."