Chapter 21

Kian held me in bed and kissed me on my head. I wanted to lie in his arms forever.
I looked up at him and was with the most beautiful eyes I ever  seen. Hazel brown with the wonderful green tint.

"I'm going to miss you .." I said.

"Don't say that, we'll still keep in touch, right?" He said. "I have your number." the memory of me and Kian in the bushes took shape in my head. There is so much that has happened during this short time at WUC.

"Right." I said and hugged him harder. 

Kian's phone began to vibrate, he picked up the phone. The name Samuels popped up on the screen.

"Hello?" Kian answered.

I could hear his voice through the phone.

"What's up your boring f*ck, where are you?" Ryan sounded drunk.

"I'm with Emery." I was glad Kian didn't keep me secret from his friends.

When I heard Ryan's voice I felt very angry.

"Are you fucking?" Ryan asked.

"Not your business." Kian said.

"Yeah it is bro. Stop playing so fucking nice Evans, you are the devil himself. "He said, Kian hanged up after he said that.

"The devil himself?" I asked Kian.

"Ryan is jealous, he seems to be a bit interested in you and can't keep his cock in control." Kian pulled his hand through the thick black hair.

I got up out of bed and went to the closet.

"Where are you going?" Kian sat up on the bed.

"I want to meet Ryan, we have to talk. You can come along if you want. "I said and pulled over the sports bra over my head and put on my black bra. Then I pulled on a black thin shirt with a cardigan over. I still had my yoga pants on.

Kian took his leather jacket and opened the door for me and let me go out first.

I would take Samuels aside and give him a hefty speach, Addy doesn't need to know about this but I boiled with anger knowing that the f*ckboy was with my cousin.

We came out to the campfire and saw Ryan and the gang sitting a bit away from everyone. He sat there with his red bandana around his head and his leather jacket whit the sleeves rolled up on his arms.

We went closer to them, I was two steps ahead of Kian.

"Ryan, we have to talk." I said, he looked up at me, his eyes were red and looked tired. He was extremely drunk.

"In private?" He said, raising and lowering his eyebrows. It made his annoying friends laugh. Idiots.

I started walking away from the gang and Samuels got up and jogged after me.

We stod at the edge of the girls' cottage.

"So what's up baby?" He said, leaning one arm against the wall. He was very close to me and I took a step back. He smelled strong cinnamon whiskey.

"Why Addy?" I felt no reason to small talk whit Ryan, so I addressed it immediately.

"Oh, that." He said and took out a flask from the inner pocket of the leather jacket. He took a shot.

"Yes that. Why Addy? "I asked.

" I don't know what she's told you, but that girl was horny on me. She mabye wanted to taste the bad boy cock? "He took one more shot. I waved away the picture of Addy and Ryan together in my head.

"She was a virgin." I said.

Ryan put the whiskey or whatever it was in his throat.

"She never said that." He coughed.

"Didn't she tell you?" Now I was confused, why wouldn't she? Was she ashamed?

"No, If had known that I had taken it carefully, but she didn't mention it, I promise." He held up his hands as if I were a cop.

I was convinced that he spoke the truth.

"But why Addy? You've had sex with Anisha, you've slept next to me? "

" Anisha and I are f*ckbuddies, okay? It was you I wanted, I wanted you all the time blondie. "He said. Ryan took a big sip from the pocket flask. "But I couldn't get you as easy as Kian could."

"So you just used me?" Both Ryan and I jumped when we heard Addy's voice behind us.

F * ck.

Are you team Evans or Samuels? ;-)

XX