Chapter 10

I was completely speechless, what would I say to him.

He walked towards me with his hands in his pockets, he didn't give away the same charisma that he used to have. I got a bad feeling of the thought that I might have hurt him.

"We need to talk." He said low.

"Yes, we really need to." I said, I was still angry at him.

"Why did you kiss Samuels?" He asked.

"Are you serious? You left me at the restaurant without saying anything, you didn't even text me. Then I see you out at the campfire holding Anisha. "

He pulled his hand through his black hair.

"I know it looks bad." He began. You think?

"Anisha is my childhood friend, she and I have grown up in the same area. Our moms are best friends. She seems to have feelings for Ryan but realized that he is a f ** ck boy without feelings .. It bothers her that he gives you attention, actually it's bothers me too. "

What?

"And it bothers you because?" I asked.

He grabbed my arms.
"Because I like you, it has gone too fast, in know that. But it feels right with you and you make me very.. very nervous. I shouldn't have left you in the restaurant, I was going to text but Anisha told me not to because she thinks I would be too pushy. "

F ** king Anisha.

"You've got me chased by the guard .. Made me hide in bushes .. I gave you my number .. And we've been on a date, kind of." I said, Kian laughed hard.

"Emery .. Whats your full name?" He asked.

"Emery Lynn Scott." I smiled.

"Well .. Emery Lynn Scott, may I have the honor to ask you out to a real date."

I took theatrical break which made him a little nervous.

"What is your full name?" I asked.

"Kian Micahel Evans."

"Well Kian Michael Evans, I'd love to go on a real date with you."

Later that day, all the students would gather at the little scene out in the yard.

"Good afternoon students, I hope you having a good friday." Mrs.Wood said in the microphone. "Me and the other teachers have talked us together and decided that we should have a pentathlon here tomorrow." Everyone started to cheer.

"We will divide you into groups, everything starts at eleven PM. As usual, it is campfire tonight, do not forget that we are here all the time if you have any questions. "

Me, Addy, Erica and Anisha sat at one of the tables in the dining room.

"Yess, campfire night. Do you want to come to our room again and drink a little before? "Erica asked and ate a meatball.

"I will not be able to go tonight .. I will actually go on a date." I said shyly.

"Spill it!" Erica's eyes became big and curious.

Addy looked equally surprised, poor girl. I promised her that we would hang out more and we would, but I also want to take every chance I have with Kian because we probably wont see eachother again after these two weeks.

"Actually .. It's Kian." I said.

Erica was overexcited and began to clap her hands.
"Oh my God, I'm so happy for you. Kian is a great guy. "She said.

Anisha gave me a quick smile but it was not genuine, I didn't understand why she had so much against me. She was pretty nice to Addy but she didn't like me.

Don't forget to follow me and tell me what you think!