Chapter 36

I have two choices, the first one is to continue running home but the chance is that she will catch me and tear me to pieces with her ugly manicured nails or that I run into Dagwood's and seek protection from the rain and the psychopath until the coast is clear .

I couldn't think clearly before I heard running heels behind me. I walked in through the gate, the place was quite dark and had a weak cozy lighting. Shabby chic and vintage was the theme, how the hell did Kian find this place?

"Can I help you with something?"  A woman wondered behind the counter who probably thought I looked lost.

"I'm waiting for someone." I lied, hopefully it could save me time and protection over my head. Kian was probably already in his room.

"Do you want me to call some room and announce you're here?" Her big eyes blinked several times as she talked. This starts to look like a horror movie.

"No he, she I mean knows I'm here." I smiled back.

"Unfortunately, I have to ask you to either go up to the person or leave when the reception closes soon. We are very careful about sleeping times becase we don't want to disturb our guests. " She smiled broadly and blinked even more.

Which damn guests? This place seems completely empty.

"You're starting to give me incredibly mixed signals." Kian was leaning against the staircase.

"Is it he, she the one you know?" The woman at the desk asked with her squeaky exuberant voice.

I ignored her and looked at Kian.

"Are you down for talking?" He asked.

I just looked at him.

"Please." He continued, raising one eyebrow.

"We're closiiing." The woman's squeaky voice made my back shiver.

"Can you please chill?" I asked her quite angry.

"I apologize for her behavior." He pointed out politely to the woman.

"Excuse my behavior ?!" I asked him with a shocked tone.

"Can you please leave the lobby before my guests wake up?" The woman asked, not so nice and squeaky.

Kian reached out to me. I didn't take it and pushed myself past him on the stairs.

"I like her brash." I heard him say to Miss Peep.

The corridor was blue pastel with small flowers and the floor was a light carpet. Strange paintings of women in large dresses hung on the walls.

It made me think back to the museum when Kian claimed that I looked like a lady with too much white powder on my face.

"Here's my room." Kian stopped at a brown wooden door and unlocked it with a key. Not with a card like you did in modern hotels.

"How did you find this place?" I asked him.

"I was here with my grandmother sometime when I was little, the smell of dust provokes some kind of nostalgia." He smiled at me before opening the door.

A double bed, table with lace tablecloths and paintings with kittens.

"This fits you." I said to him.

"Thank you, I like cats." He smiled at me.

"You do?"

"Nope."

It made me giggle. F * ck.

"Thank you for finally speaking to me." He said, he sat down on the bedside. I stod up.

"I'm not going to talk to you, I can listen. When the rain stops shattering on the window, I leave." I crossed my arms.

"I'm not going to apologize, not because I don't want to, but because it makes no difference. I hurt you, I did a terrible thing to you. I've never been much of a gentleman but when we went on our dates, ate food and just talked, it opened up a side of me that I hadn't had before. I liked doing the cheesy stuff and it was because it was with you. I guess I'm just in love with you. "

I heard every word he said, my heart received it warmly, but the feeling of betrayal was still there.

"I saw the test Emery." He got up and walked toward me.

"I want you to know I'm not angry or anything like that. I'm not ready to be a dad but in my feelings I'm ready to go anywhere with you, if you want to go through this I will never back down. I will never disappoint you again. "

" I'm scared.. "My voice cracked.

"Don't be sweetie." He wiped away the tear that fell down from my cheek.

I liked the feel of his hand against my cheek.

"Do you want to do it together? You and I babe?"He said softly.

I thought for a while. I took the test out of my pocket.

I looked up at him, into his hazel eyes. They were kind, glowing.

"Okay .." I said.

THANK YOU FOR YOUR BEAUTIFUL COMMENTS ON THIS BOOK!!

i know i'm terrible at updating this but i will finish this book i promise! Keep supporting and leave kind comments and i will responde and talk to you. XOXO

Tell me what you think