Chapter 18

One shot turned into three shots. I had changed to my party clothes, a black top with Guns N roses print tucked down in my black tight jeans.

"Woah!" Was my reaction after the fourth shot slid down the throat and warmed my body. I shook my head. "It is disgusting!"

Erica laughed out loud so that her little pig's noise came out.

"That liquor tastes really bad Anisha, what is it?" She asked.

"Tequila." Anisha said and took one more shot.

"I have to find someone to sleep with tonight." Erica laughed.

"I received a text message from Samuels. They want us to come to the campfire. "Anisha said,

"Tell them we are on our way. "

Wonder what Kian was wearing? Wonder what he had under them? Oh Em calm down. My thoughts fought each other, one of all the wonderful effects of alcohol .. Sarcastic.
I wanted to pull my fingers through his hair so bad and breathe in his scent. His scent was indescribable, but it was unique and my favorite.

We went out to the campfire and saw that the guys sat together on the grass. When I saw Kian, I just wanted to throw myself over him. His black shirt was tight around his upper arms and I loved the tight black pants he often wore.

He smiled when he saw me, his lines around the mouth became clearer the closer we got to them.

I sat down beside Kian.

"Hi darling." He said softly.

I smiled back wide.

"Hi." The butterflies in the stomach burned, but in a very good way.

I looked up and met Ryan's face. I have to talk to him privately, why was he always so angry when I was with Kian.

Everybody seemed to have fun and talked to each other. Addy talked to Anisha and some guy, he looked good. Not the kind I thought Addy would like, I had always imagined that she would be with a smart guy with top grades who wasn't afraid to talk about emotions.

A bit away on the grass, Christine and Caroline sat with Keaton and his gang from the football team. I had completely forgotten Keaton, when I looked at him I felt nothing. He and Christine deserve each other.

Christine sat with a short red dress and had a white headband in her hair, just like her idol Blair Waldorf from Gossip girl. I instinctively rolled my eyes when I thought about how similar their way was to treating people, sad.

Christine got eye contact with me.
She pointed at Erica and blew up her cheeks in the hint of Eric's curves.

That's enough.

I got up quickly and walked with big steps toward her.

"It's enough of your harassment Christine! You are a fake disgusting person who feeds on the misfortune of others, and you others who hang out with her are pathetic who haven't realize it. "I shouted.

Christine got up and stood in front of me. Before she opened her mouth, Keaton took a step between us.

"Calm down girls." He said and held up his hands to make space between us.

"Calm down? You are as false as her because you are defend her. "I screamed in his face.

"You're just jealous Emery, it's so obvious. You can go and hang out with your new trashy gang over there, where you belong. "Christine said and threw her red hair over her shoulder.

I threw myself over her and tore off her headband. We fell down on the ground and I held down her hands.

Keaton tried to pull me off but when I didn't feel his hands on me, I looked up at him and saw that Kian held him up in the collar of his shirt so he stood on his toes.

"Ryan get Emery away from here!" Kian shouted to him.

Ryan lifted me up from Christine and grabbed my arm while he ran away.

"Ryan get away from me! I'll kill her! "I tried to pull myself away from Ryan's grip.

Ryan said nothing but grabbed me and threw me over the shoulder while jogging to the girls' cabin.

I hit him on his back and screamed that he would let me down. He didn't.

He opened the door to my room and sat me down to the ground. He locked the door behind us.

"Your idiot let me go, I have to go back!"

I didn't notice that I was crying until I heard myself sobbing. I was afraid that Kian would get hurt because of me.

"You have to stay here." Ryan said, holding my hands.

I managed to get out of his grip and hit him in the face.

"You are not the boss of me! Let me just go out. "I went to the window and looked down at the yard. Lots of students gathered around Kian and Keaton while two teachers tried to calm them down. It looked like Kian bleed from his nose.

I collapsed on the floor and cried.

Ryan sat down with me and held me, I hugged him hard back and pushed my face into his neck and cried ..

Talk to me, what's your thoughts.
xx