Chapter 24

My nerves made my body to stone, my fingers was hurting when I moved them.

"I will tell you outside, please Em follow me." Kian stretched out his hand gently toward me.

"No, tell me in front of everyone so you can't lie." My voice broke by my cry. I was so worried, had he been cheating on me, had any of them hurt Erica? Why was she crying?

Kian pulled his hand through the thick black hair. I saw his piercing that we had done together, a wounded bomb exploded in my chest.

"Something happened ..." Kian began.

"Don't make it sound like an accident Kian." Anisha said toxic.

I hated her more and more for every time she opened her mouth and she clearly knew that. I felt how my eyes glowed with anger when I looked at her.

"Please remember this happened before I knew you." He continued.

Oh no .. I recognized that sentence.

"Go on.." The tears burned behind the eyelids. My heart shrunk and made me want to crawl into a shell or a hole and never look out again.

"I and well .. We did know who you where before you introduced yourself.." He licked his lips and looked down.
"My dad, that you met, Zed Evans. He was the man your dad did the bet with about your mother."

I was paralyzed, no, no no. Not me, please, this did not happen to me ..

In my dad's book After, he used false names for the characters. My dad had called the alleged Zed Evans for Thom Dyllan, the man who was trying to seduce my mother. They bet on her virginity, it was money involved. It was probably the dirtiest thing I have ever heard but I had no reason to hate my parents for something that happened several years ago and also before I was born.

"Why ..?" I was so angry, my body was shaking while I felt scared and humiliated.

"Revenge. Because your dad would feel the same humiliation that my father had to do." Kian trembled on his voice.

I couldn't look at him anymore, he disgusted me. I looked at Ryan who had tears in his eyes, then on Erica.

"..Did you know?" I asked her.

She started picking on her manicured nails, a tear fell from her eye.

"I'm sorry .." She whispered whit a sore throat.

No, no no. I ran out of the room and pushed away Anisha so she slammed into the door frame.

I ran up to my room with Addy behind me. I pulled up the door and threw myself in, Addy who was behind me slammed the door quickly and hard locked it.

"No, no, no." I didn't notice that I repeated the words out loud.

"Em, I'm so sorry. I had no idea." She held me hard and let me cry out at her shoulder. She was as shocked as me, nor did she find the words on what she wanted to say.

"I want to go home.." I cried on Addy's shoulder. It felt like I had swallowed knives, my throat was burning with pain from crying.

Addy took my phone out of my pocket and searched on my phone list.

After some signals my mother answered.

"Hi Ms.Young, you have to come here. Emery was in an accident." Addy didn't know what to call the situation.

She continued the conversation.

"No, no she's not really hurt but she really has to come home. Do you think you can pick her up? Otherwise, I can call my father or ask any teacher for help. "

Addy became silent for a while.

"Okay, we'll see you soon Ms.Young." She hung up.
"She comes as fast as she can.." Addy hugged me harder.

I can't understand it, everything felt like a dream, a nightmare. My view was blurred and everything happened in slow motion.

All this time, he lied to me. How long had he been playing? Did he walk into me intentionally that night to get the chance to talk to me? Every kiss, every touch, every moment that meant so much to me was fake.

Kian had looked me deep in the eyes and said all the perfect things .. And I believed him. I really really believed he meant all the wounderful things he said. But now I'm sitting here, humiliated, stupid with a heart that was once again crushed. Not a hundred pieces this time, but a thousand, maybe millions of pieces. Because of a bet.