Chapter 17

Erica insisted that she would begin, she showed a silhouette of a unicorn head she wanted on the rib. The tattoo artist didn't ask for identification, he just started the machine.

"What are you going to do?" I asked Ryan.

"Your name." He said and played with the toothpick. I rolled my eyes.

He laughed and said that he haven't decided yet, he said that he likes when it's spontaneous.

"Does it hurt?" Addy asked.

Erica shrugged.

"Yes but I survive. Should we make one together? "She asked. I was hoping that Addy would say no, I wouldn't let her get a spontaneous tattoo because of a girl she had known for a week.

Addy shook her head.

"No thanks." She smiled. Good girl.

Kian knocked me easily on the arm.

"What are you saying? Should we do something in common? "He asked me.

"I'm not going to get a tattoo with you." Never in my life, I loved tattoos and secretly I really wanted to have as many as my dad, but my mom wouldn't allowed me.

"Piercing?" He asked.

I smiled at him.

"Let's do it."

We went into a small secluded room where a girl with lots of tattoos prepared needles. Only her face probably had five piercings and if you count on those she has in her ears, the number would probably be twelve.

"Where do you turtle doves want to have your piercings?" She asked with a rough British accent, but I couldn't point out where she could be from.

We decided to do a helix that was at the top of the ear. I chose to do mine after Kians because I was a little nervous. The tools the woman used to pierce Kian looked like big needles but he didn't move when she pushed through the needle and put on the piercing.

"Your next princess." She said and clapped the bench that Kian was sitting on.

"It just feels hot afterwards, it doesn't hurt." He massaged my shoulders.

I sat down on the bench and took a deep breath. The woman began to touch my ear and without any warning I felt how the needle pushed through the cartilage. To my surprise it didn't hurt but it felt hot on the spot where my new piercing was set.

We went out to the studio again and saw that both Erica and Ryan were ready, Ryan must have made a very small tattoo.

After we paid, we went out of the studio, it had become dark outside. We decided to go back to WUC to get us ready for the evening. I had promised Erica to be on party mood.

An hour later I sat with a mug in my hand inside Erica and Anisha's room. I sipped the wine while Erica made magical curls in my hair.

"You should be a stylist?" I said and took a sip.

"You think?" Erica shone up. "I haven't thought about it before, you've opened my eyes."

Anisha sat on the bed and sipped her wine. She wore a short purple sweater together with the striped pants I saw her in the first time we met, even then she was a bi**h.

It knocked lightly on the door, Addy stepped in. She wore a gray polo shirt with a red checkered skirt.

"Polo shirt on party?" I asked her.

"Yes it is so cold now, your hair looks soo good." Addy said and took an empty mug that she filled with wine.

Addy drank big sips of the wine, this trip had really changed her. But maybe it was good for her, this is definitely something she will remember for later in life. This trip will give me good memories. I met Erica who is fantastic and then I met him .. Kian Evans. The guy who made me believe in love again, true love. It hits my heart when I think about that we would soon be separated. We had less than a week to get to hang out as much as possible.

"Shots?" Anisha asked and held up an old coca cola bottle with a transparent liquid in.

"Yesss, let the party begin!" Erica clapped her hands.

Who is your favourite character?? :-)