Chapter 9

"Em .." I heard someone whisper it. "Em ..".

I opened my eyes and saw that it was Addy who held a sandwich in front of my eyes. My head was pounding when I sat up in bed.

"I told Ms.Dewall that you were sick today. Here I brought coffee, black as you like it and a sandwich to you. "She put it on the bedside table next to my bed.

"What did you see when you entered the room last night?" I asked.

Addy put on her backpack.
"You were laying in bed and Samuels or whatever his name is had fallen asleep on a chair next to the bed. It was wrong for me to assume you had sex, sorry. "

Why had Ryan taken the risk to fall asleep in my room? Why didn't he leave me after I fell asleep safely in my bed, he didn't have to guard me.

"It's okay Addy, you were right to be angry. I made a mistake and I have decided to focus on being more with you the rest of the trip. ".

"It sounds fun Em. You miss nothing fun today, we are going to the Lincon Monument. I have to go now, see you! ". She said and left the room.

After an hour I had decided to go to the gym that was on the campsite.
When I entered the hall, it was fresh and newly renovated. I went to one of the running machines to warm up. In my headphones, Avril Lavinge was played. Her text in What The Hell summarized my journey so far and it felt good to hear her singing loudly about her feelings when I couldn't put the words to myself.

I started running on the machine and did it about thirty minutes before I left it to start stretching. When I sat down in an extended position, a person stood in front of me, I saw the expensive sports shoes and knew immediately who it was. Christine.

I looked up at her.

"I've heard you started hanging out with public school people, cute. Is it kind of charity or something? "She said frankly.

"Christine, no matter how much I want to talk to you... Oh, right, I really don't." I said and got up and started walking toward the locker room.

"That fat girl seems kind, the one whit the brown hair. You probably HAVEN'T missed her. "She said after me.

How can Christine feel good about herself when she says such ugly things about people, that girl has such low self-esteem.

"Shut up Christine, just because you are so thin so you can hide behind air, you don't have to push down people, especially those you don't know." Damn, she knows how to trigger me. Before she could say anything more, I went into the locker room. I took a refreshing shower and cleaned my mind. Once upon a time I almost felt sorry for her. It was no secret who her parents were, Ashton and Guinevere Brannigan, one of the richest families in New York who ended up in gossip blogs too many times about Ashton's drug abuse and their third divorce.

After I switched clothes I went out and was met by the fresh air, the sun was shining today and warmed the campsite.

"Emery?" I heard a familiar voice say and my heart almost jumped out of the chest.

Kian.

DONT FORGET TO FOLLOW ME AND TELL ME WHAT YOU THINK SO FAR! :)
what do you think will happen next?