Chapter 28

Someone opened a door in the hallway.

"Excuse me for being late." Ms.Dewall straightened the shirt that was stuffed in the skirt. She had put on a red lipstick which she didn't use to have. She'd probably had hoped to meet my dad, the bitch must be overjoyed now.

"Mr.Evans what are you doing here?" She asked.

Kian stroked his fingers through his hair again.

"I'll go now .." He started to go back towards the door. My dad followed him whit his eyes every step he took. If my dad had to decide, he would have kept Kian longer for a inquest.

Kian disappeared out the door and the bad feeling in my stomach got bigger. Was that the last time I'd see him? Is everything over now, just like that?

"Well then, make yourself comfortable." Ms.Dewall kept the door open for us and we stepped in the office.

My parents sat down on the chairs in front of the master's desk, I stood up and leaned against the wall.

"Emery, please have a seat." Ms.Dewall said,

"I feel like standing up." I crossed my arms.

My mom gave me a hard look and nodded at the empty chair next to her. I understood the hint and sat down involuntarily on it and started swinging back and forth nonchalantly on the moving chair.

"Mr.Scott and hmm.. Ms.Young. How come your'e not married yet? " Ms.Dewall asked.

How come you are not married? Oh, right because you're a crazy witch..

"It just hasn't happened yet." My mother answered and gave the witch a quick smile.

I knew my dad would like to marry my mom the second she decided to do it. But in a overview of their past, I understood that her view of marriage wasn't the same as when she was 18 years old.

"Well then, interesting." Ms.Dewall continued and smiled, mostly to my dad and I think my mother noticed it too.

"I called this meeting because Ms.Scott, Emery has used bad language, messed with teachers, and skipped lessons."

My mom quickly looked at me.

"We at the New York Elite Private School consider this a serious problem. Emery has previously also messed with other students in the school. "

"You mean when I got enough and called the girl who bullied me for red-haired bitch? Please .. " I rolled my eyes.

"Emery." My mother said warning.

"She actually has a point Ms.Dewall, we've already had a meeting about this when Emery got to explain the situation." My dad said.

Ms.Dewall straightened her back.

"Emery will have to recap a lot in the history lessons, this is her second warning. If she says anything disrespectful again or anything like that I'm sorry to say that the Board has to expel Emery."

"It will certainly not happen again Ms.Dewall, thank you for understanding and for giving her a chance. She should not abuse it." My mother gave her a shameful smile.

Spill your emotions in the comments, what do you think of Kian and the book so far, XX