8

I wake up to the sounds of horrible singing coming from Mitch and Austons mouth coming into my room. I was sound asleep and woken up by them. How are they awake? I wonder in my mind. They had such a long, not good night and now they're up... at 8:45 a.m with a cake in their hands, smiling, wide awake, singing happy birthday to me.
A cake. At 8:45 a.m. Not just any ordinary cake. It had sparklers around it instead of candles and in the middle was a Barbie doll hanging off, looking a mess, she was hungover with a beer in her hand.
Still laying in my bed with my eyes half open, Mitch sets the cake in my lap so I can blow out the sparklers.
After that, Mitch started rapping "21,21,21" like 21 savage. "You obviously don't have to eat the cake now fir breakfast but it might be gone now that it's the off season for us." He tells me.
Reminiscing back on the old times, I bring up the memory of us finding the wedding cake topper in the freezer of his dads house that they're supposed to eat on their anniversary and we got into it and ate it all one morning for breakfast." At the moment we got yelled at and in trouble but today all we do is laugh about it.

Now that I'm awake by that, I decide to go and get ready for the day. For now, I just threw on some adidas pants and a sweatshirt, but later I'll be changing into my concert outfit which I have no idea what to wear.

"Breakfast?" Auston asks when I walk out of the bathroom.
"You know it" I reply back. "Where?"
Mitch comes out of the room, "I got a place I know you'll love."
We don't even get in the car, we walk with me just tagging along because I have no clue where we're going.
"Temple Kitchen. We eat here a lot. Amazing pancakes and they treat us well here." Mitch says as he holds the door open for me and jumps infront of Auston before he slides through before him.
It was a little chilly outside but it felt good.
I ordered and not even 10 minutes went by and the waitress brought out chocolate chip pancakes with whipped cream and strawberries stacked high, a water, and Mitch bought me a drink I didn't know about. A mimosa. Of course.
"Happy 21st!" He says snap chatting me.
"It's too early" I say but still taking a sip. It's not like I didn't drink before I was 21, but now I can actually buy it myself and drink out.

After breakfast, we walked by the waterfront just to hang out for a while. Around noon, we started to head back to the apartment so we can take a nap then get ready for the night we won't forget. It still hasn't hit me yet that I'm going to be at his concert and meeting him. I'm going to be there- in the same room- touching him when I get a photo with him. I know it'll only be for only a couple seconds but it's all worth it. There could not be a better 21st birthday ever.
A nap that was supposed to only last an hour turned into 3. Man, them waking me up this morning and them pancakes must've really made me tired. I'm glad I woke up when I did so I can get ready for the concert.

I first put on a black long sleeve body suit, black high wasted ripped jeans and some black heeled booties which were comfy enough to wear to a concert and be on my feet all night. I straightened my hair and then curled it lightly so I could have some cute natural waves. For my makeup, I did a little more than I usually do but it was still natural looking. As a finish, I throw on a necklace, change my earrings, and put on a few rings on my finger.
I go out of the room to see the guys actually ready. I wasn't worried about what they were going to wear because they have good style. Mitch was wearing a white polo tee, dark washed jeans and white vans. William came and I seen he had on a red shirt, black jacket, black jeans, and black Nike's. Auston was wearing a black hoodie with a white '6' on the front, black jeans, and black vans.
"Hey Teagan, I know I don't really know you a lot but I just had to bring you a present with help from the man who knows you best" he says to me talking about Mitch.
"No. Will, you didn't have to get me anything!"
"You're the one who said I could come to the concert with you guys. That means a lot. Here" he hands me a birthday gift bag.
There's a small box in it with a Tim Hortons gift card, Starbucks gift card, got me 21 flowers that are blue, white, and silver glitter. They're the ones that are supposed to last forever. Also, the last gift was a beige and white Ovo hoodie which is drakes brand. This was not cheap, about 200 dollars and the flowers are almost the same because I wanted to buy my self some but they were too expensive for my budget.
I go over to him and give him a big hug.
"Will, oh my gosh. Thank you so much.. this is all too much. Thank you. I'm going to wear it now. These flowers are beautiful and you know I'll be using these- I love my coffee." I put the hoodie over my bodysuit and it fits perfect.
"Okay so I know Mitch is your best friend and he probably won with the best birthday gifts but I just had to get you something too... the first gift is all the alcohol you want, I'll buy, and the other big gift, you'll have to wait until later." I love surprises actually but I just want to know what it is.
Auston grabs the keys to his Range Rover since he's the one that's driving and we head to the arena since it's already over 5 o clock. The converts at 7:30 but we want to get in there and early for the meet and greet.