10

Waking up at 2pm is an ideal thing to do on a Sunday. Sunday's are the day to stay in the house and louse around in your pajamas watching TV, baking something, and taking naps through out the day. We all must've been so tired from yesterday because I woke up at 2pm, and I was only the second one up. Auston was already up and making everyone breakfast. He's always the early morning- go getter type of guy.
I asked if he wanted help, but he told me he got it so I put a K cup of Starbucks vanilla roast in the Keurig to wake me up. I don't like hot coffee so I chill it over ice and make iced coffee. I make my way over to the couch and watch a little bit of the movie Auston had on but I didn't understand what was going on, so I checked my phone. I haven't posted a photo on Instagram in a while so I decided to post my birthday weekend. I rarely got on there in a few days but I see I got tagged in a bunch of posts for wishing me a happy birthday.

My dad- (yes he has an Instagram..)- "Happy 21st birthday to my one and only daughter. Im sad I can't spend this big one with you this year but I'm so happy you're having the time of your life. 21 years. Wow, I cannot believe how fast time goes. I cannot express how proud your mother and I are of you from being the little girl with big dreams and to where you are now in your life. Keep being you and building yourself to be the best you can be. Your such a beautiful smart adult now! Love you Teagan Rose. Have fun! And Mitch don't let her have too much fun!"

Mitch- "started from the bottom now we're 21. Started from the bottom now the whole teams here. Happy freaking 21st birthday to my best friend! I've been there from the start and we still have many more to come. These past few days have been crazy. From us not making the run for the cup to Drake having the whole arena sing happy birthday to you. I could go on and on how much you mean to me but cheers to you on making it to being my friend for 21 years. Keep doing what your doing. Love you Teagan!"

Now it was time for my post. I decided to post the video of drake and the arena singing happy birthday to me, me and the guys before the concert, the photo of Mitch and I from the edgewalk, and the guys, drake and I having a shot backstage after the concert.
- "No matter how many drinks I had, I will never forget this weekend I had spent with these amazing guys. This was the best birthday ever and the most amazing way to celebrate the big ol' 21st. Mitch and I had always said we were going to be on top of the world and in that moment, on top of the CN Tower, 21 years later, we finally conquered it. Sure, watching these guys lose a huge game was heartbreaking because I know how hard they work but them doing all of this for me right after really shows what type of people they are. I love you guys and thank you for everything. I can cross out many things on my bucket list now. Including having shots with Drake."

Of course, I had gained thousands of followers years ago when Mitch started to get big and he posted pics of us. These athletes aren't allowed to have friends they are girls and I'm not allowed to have friends that are guys and play sports because I'd get called a puck slut or jersey chaser. Til this day, girls still send me hate and say things because I'm with Mitch but little do they know we've been like siblings since day 1. Literally. Even if a player posts a photo of him and his mom or sister, people would make such a huge thing about it even media outlets.

About 20 minutes after I woke up, Will did and Mitch was still sleeping so I had to wake him up for breakfast. Pancakes, hash browns, back, and a bunch of fruit which was my favorite part. We all sat around the kitchen island like a family and just ate and talked. We were mostly hungover and tired so not much was said. I haven't drank that much in a long time because of hockey and Will and Mitch said the same thing. Auston was kind enough to be the designated driver so he didn't have anything.

Like I said, Sunday's are for catching up on sleep and relaxing all day so that's exactly what we're doing but just Mitch and I. Wills going back to his apartment and Auston has some meetings for something.
I'm actually going to be going to see my dad and brothers for a few days at the end of the week so I only have until Thursday here then it's back to Michigan I go.

Sitting on the couch, my legs are over Mitch's thighs and we're watching a lifetime movie.
"So... you only have what? Two more weeks of school left?" He questions. Wow, how's he know? He actually listened to me for once?
"Just about. Maybe like 3 and a half? I don't really know. I just know when I get back I'll be having exams coming up then I'll be done. Why?"
"I'm just wondering. Are you going to be living at your dads? Or what?"
"Mitch. You know I do every summer. But this year I have to finish out the month of May down there before the lease is up. I don't want to be paying for it and not living there." I inform him. Why's he asking me all these questions?
"Oh. Well, I was wondering... if you would like to come live with me? Maybe? You don't have to I'm just say-" he gets cut off by me.
"Why do you want me to come live with you?" I ask curiously.
"you're my best friend T. You don't have to pay for rent or anything. I've been thinking about it. Also when you graduate school, if you decide to live in Toronto, this place is all open to you. I think it would be fun and Auston even said it would be a great idea. He goes back to AZ every now but that's it. I usually stay at home too but I'm thinking about staying and living here."
"You want me to move in with you guys?" I question again.
He shakes his head and even FaceTime Auston since he left to ask him.
"Bro what were we talking about a while ago and even the other day about Teagan?" Mitch asks Auston as he looks at him through the phone.
"About... her and Hyman or... her moving in?" When he says Hyman I shoot mitch a look.
"Her moving in" he chuckled.
"Oh! Did you finally ask her? What she say? Is she? Did she say yes to it?" I hear how Auston talks so I believe they really thought and talked about it.

We talked about it for some more and I was happy with the idea. I was actually getting even more excited each day thinking about it as it was getting closer to summer. I cannot wait to live with Mitch and Auston.