23

I wake up the next morning with a bunch of mixed feelings about everything that happened last night.
Although Will and I said we were going to put that behind us and not talk about it again, it'll still be awkward for me to see him today and act like nothing happened.
I was just so thrown off and confused by it.

As I was lying in bed, I get a text from Austin, "if you're up, you want to go grab some breakfast?"
I don't text back and just get a pair of black adidas pants on, I slip on my black vans, and a white and black adidas hoodie on and head out to find him.

"Thought I heard ya in the bathroom. You ready?"
I nod my head 'yes'.
We make it down the elevator and head out the main doors, not to the parking garage where his car is.
"Hop on" is all he says kneeling down so I can get on his back.
"You're not serious Auston."
"C'mon. I'm not going to drive right down the street so I'll carry you. I don't want you to hop all the way down there."
As funny as it is, I get on his back and he holds my legs. I wrap my arms around his shoulders along with two crutches.

We didn't even make it half way before fans started to come up to him.
"Oh my gosh. Fans are coming up" I notice a group of young boys running up.

He didn't want to say no to them so he literally took the picture with me on his back.
"Alright Thank you boys, I have to get going but nice to meet you all. Thanks for the support" he says then speeding up to walk away. "They sometimes don't realize I'm a real human being and I have a life. I don't try to be rude but sometimes I just want to go out in public and do things without people coming up" he explains his feelings to me which I understand too well.

"Hi, welcome to eggspectation, what can I get started for you both this morning?" The nicest lady comes to our table to ask.
I motion Auston to order first and so which he does then it's my turn.
"I would like to have a... um, a cafe au lait and the banana split waffles please." I hand her our menus. "Thank you."

For the time we were waiting on our breakfast, we had many conversations about a variety of things.
"Here you go. Can I get you anything else?... okay, enjoy!" She says setting our huge plates down.

"Wait!" I yell kind of loud at Auston making sure he doesn't bite into it yet. "I have to get a pic so Mitch can see. This is our favorite places to eat. When we were little too. Our parents made us split one of these plates of waffles because look how huge they are."
Auston gets in the photo with the food and sips on his coffee. I post it on my Instagram story and Snapchat to make him mad. Auston did the exact same, exact same photo I took, just of me sipping my coffee. He posts it on his Instagram story actually tagging Mitch's account with a smiley face emoji.

Before I even got my fork into my waffles, I was getting a FaceTime call from Mitch. I didn't answer just to make him even more annoyed.

"Ugh, I'm so full." I say leaning back in my chair.
The check comes and I hurry up and grab it.
"It's on me this time. You pay every time but look who was too slow this time grabbing it. Hurry- " I put the check along with my card in our waitresses hands so she'll take it before Auston somehow pays. "I got it Auston." I state.

We get to go boxes since neither of us could finish what we got and took it home to Mitch since we were thoughtful of him.

It was time for a nap after all of that food and that nap lasted 3 hours.
It was now almost 3 pm on this Sunday.

"Oh, T. Almost forgot to tell you, we're going to Marleau's tonight for dinner around 6." Mitch finally informs me on what was going on.
"And when were you planning on telling me that?" ... he laughs and shrugs his shoulders. Knowing him it would've been a few minutes before we had to leave.

"I know what you guys are going to be" Caleb yells out. "Mommy is going to be a hockey player, daddy is going to be a cheerleader and all of us are going to be the 7 dwarfs"
"I love it. Not what I was expecting. It's way better. Oh, by the way, this year Caleb gets to pick out our costumes for Halloween" I inform the boys because they weren't there during our talk in the car yesterday. "Guess what C, I get to go to the doctors next week and get switched to another cast that'll I'll be able to start to walk with!" I let everyone know. "So I won't be needing that golf cart for Halloween."

Christina chimes in. "Wow! That's awesome. Getting closer to that day where it's completely off. But while we're on the subject of holidays, I was wondering what you were doing for thanksgiving Teagan. The leafs have a game thanksgiving eve so I was wondering.."
"Well my dad is actually coming here for about a week. His new girlfriend too I haven't met yet. Only said hi through the phone and she seemed nice. So I'll be here, why?"
"How about you all come over for dinner on thanksgiving. And we're all getting family photos the week before you guys leave for LA so we want you three to be in some with us. You're family."