16

It's been a little over two months since I had moved in with Mitch and Auston and surprisingly it's been amazing. So many fun memories but don't think we don't have arguments, because we do. So far, there hasn't been a bad one. Only little ones like siblings have.
I found out school officially starts August 26th but that means I have to go back to Michigan and get all moved in at least two weeks before. That's not much more time living here in Toronto.
Tonight, we are leaving for our Hawaii trip which I could not be more excited about. I had just gotten off my period yesterday and life couldn't be more better. A week and a half of escaping reality with the best people I had ever met. We're going to be sitting in the sand in Hawaii in our bathing suits, drinking out of coconuts. Please, tell me something better than that. But, when we come back in 11 days, I'll only be here for about 2 weeks then it's time to go onto year 3 of college at the University of Michigan.

Luckily, we don't have anyone coming on the trip that plays for the Pittsburgh penguins, because if we did, they wouldn't be able to come since that's the team who won the Stanley Cup this year, what a surprise eh? I'm joking, I'm joking. It's absolutely no surprise.
Although it's been a few weeks since the finals were over, they still have a lot of appearances from being the Stanley cup champs.

12 people. That's how many people will be on this fantastic trip to Honolulu, Hawaii. A lot, I don't know, but some I do so it'll be fun making new friends.
Me, Mitch, Auston, Will, Zach Hyman, Kasperi Kapanen, Ryan and Dylan Strome, Dylan Larkin and his new gf Adriana? Anna? Amber? Alex? I don't even remember. I don't like her or even know her. They've been dating only for 1 month and he's already bringing her on this trip. But anyways, Brendan Leipsic and his girlfriend who I love- Courtney.
That's all of us- it looks like I'm going to be the only girl on this trip that's single with a bunch of guys. This outta be fun. 2 couples, 1 girl and 7 guys.

As I was thinking about later tonight, when I get on a plane to go to Hawaii, I kept wishing time would go faster but I wasn't thinking how bad my days and times would get mixed up. We have a 14 hour and 11 minute flight coming up. I never done that before. It only has one stop too. I was trying to stay up since yesterday but that didn't happen. I took a 2 hour nap earlier around 1pm. That's one thing I was trying to avoid.
Tonight, it's just going to be Auston, Mitch, Will and I flying in and going to our beach house we all pitched in for. Tomorrow, the others will be making their way in throughout the day.

"I'm sitting with Teagan so switch me" Mitch starts to argue with Auston.
I try to stop it all. "How about I just sit with Will then what." I say looking at their faces as will and I look at each other and laugh knowing I said that just to see their face. "Okay so the first half I'll sit with Mitch. The second half it's Auston." I resolve all the issues. I could already tell if Auston and Mitch or Mitch and Will say together, there would be arguing the whole time.
9:37 it says on my phone. I am drinking three espresso shots from Starbucks. I hope I make it to the beautiful islands of Hawaii before my heart explodes and I die because of Starbucks.

After a long, miserable, exciting, tiring, day of flying which felt like a whole week of flying, we finally land in Honolulu. I had never seen a place so beautiful with a lot of beautiful people and scenery. 6 hours of time difference and many days of sleep to get caught up on and time to catch up on from jet lag. We arrived at the house around 7:39 at night so we didn't even grab anything to eat or really look around the house at all. It was straight to bed for all 4 of us. Tomorrow, the rest of the crew should be arriving here.