20

It's been exactly a week since I had broke my leg and so many other things to it.

Let's just say the last time we were in Hawaii, things got crazy.
Also, let's just say I didn't leave Hawaii by myself. Everyone came back when I came back except for two people... Dylan and his girlfriend. In fact, they were just stranded there I guess you can say.

If the main person who rented out the house leaves, that means everyone has to vacate the home so they either left or found somewhere else to stay for the remainder of the time they planned to stay. It was one of the rudest things I have ever done, but he deserved it and I regret nothing. I'm so thankful for the friends that I have and what they do for me.

When we were about to leave Hawaii, I got on the phone with my Michigan hockey coach and had told him what happened which resulted in 'Im never going to be able to step on ice again and play hockey ever again' and that resulted in me crying again but this time it was over the phone to my former coach. I shut off my phone because the news got out to the media, to my teammates, to everyone in the world.
As soon as I got home, I got in my bed, curled up and cried. Messages kept pouring in on my phone.

Another week goes by, it is now 3 and a half weeks until I would have to go back to school but that's not the case anymore. I have decided to unenroll from the University Of Michigan. My dad and I have had deep conversations about it and he agrees whatever I think is best for myself, he'll go along with it.
To let everyone know, I post on social media so people will stop texting and asking about it.

I posted 7 of my favorite all time photos of what happened the 2 years I was enrolled there.
"My junior year at the University of Michigan would be starting than less than a month from now, but I'm here to let everyone know, I will not be returning this fall due to some circumstances. While I was on vacation these pass weeks, I was cliff jumping from the beautiful Hawaiian waterfall and somehow, I had landed wrong which made me get rushed to the hospital for a broken leg and some other things I can't pronounce that is wrong with it. Like many great athletes in this world, what you think is one small injury, is far more worse so I can not play the sport I grew up on, the sport I love, the only thing I had going for me ever again which absolutely breaks my heart. When I heard the news from the doctors, my heart shattered and I couldn't believe it. I still can't. But trust me, you WILL see me on the ice one day. Since I cannot play anymore, I need some time off to think about what I need to be doing with my self and going to school just isn't for me. Thank you to all of my fans who came out and watched me play every Friday night at the dome, thank you to my teammates who became family and I will truly miss you all, please go win that championship this year like we've all been talking about. Thank you to my coach for always pushing me to be the best on the ice. Thank you to my family and best friends back here in Toronto who stuck by my side no matter what. Thank you to the people who let me live with these crazy girls who I called my roommates but now are like my soul sisters. I won't miss doing work, studying, being stressed over finals, but I will miss the people I've met and what Michigan has taught me these two years. Once a Spartan, always a Spartan. I'll be cheering you guys on forever. Peace out MU, I LY"

"I just read your Instagram post" Auston comes in my room literally 3 seconds later.
"What do you have my notifications on or something?"
"I'm kind of sad I didn't make the cut in the whole 7 photos you posted... sorry to bring it up but have you and Larkin talked yet?"
I shake my head side to side not caring because I'm done with that kid. I have unfollowed him from everything and actually deleted our photos online. I can't have memories with a person who treats me that way. It feels like he just threw out friendship down the sink for some Jersey chaser girl. He just doesn't see it in his eyes.

Today, school would officially start. August 26th. I'm still in a cast and probably will be for another month or two. I get sharp pains every once in a while but feel better and I can move around better now.
My dad took a job offer in Boston so that is now where he is living at.
Now that I'm not in school and I'm not doing anything with my life right now, I didn't want to stay at Mitch and Austons because they just asked me to stay for the summer and I didn't want to intrude but somehow they persuaded me to stay here forever they said in their minds. They are home most of the time, but in a few weeks NHL training starts for the season that's quickly approaching.