32

*4 weeks later*

Instagram
@T.lindros11 :

     :     @tylerseguin92 made me trade my Toronto blue for a different blue but hey, at least it's not green right?       @tylerseguin92  you'd look better in green but guess this will do for football      @marner_93   Oooh @williamnylander you b...

: @tylerseguin92 made me trade my Toronto blue for a different blue but hey, at least it's not green right?
@tylerseguin92 you'd look better in green but guess this will do for football
@marner_93 Oooh @williamnylander you better get on a plane now. You're girl is kissing another guy!! I don't blame her though, look how much better looking he is. And she's wearing a blue jersey that's not yours!
@williamnylander on my way Segs. I trusted you with her...
@auston_matthews Who let you go to Dallas by yourself anyway?? Just so you can go, leave our best friend for this guy?? I don't think so! We'll have a talk when you get back to Canada.
@tylerseguin92 Sorry bro, I'm just the photographer
@ezekielelliott yes Teagan!! That's what I'm talking about. Finally getting the canadiens to come and watch their guy play football for once. See y'all later ! @tylerseguin_92

I am currently in Dallas, Texas for 4 days to see my good old friend Tyler Seguin who plays for the stars. Its great and also much needed sometimes to get out of Toronto away from your everyday life and escape to see old friends and spend time in different city. I know I have 3 great best friends that live with me and are there for me 24/7, but I need to talk to someone else once in a while and see them. As you know, Ive been in the hockey community ever since I was born thanks to my dad, and I still am in it. At times, it could be draining even though I'm not an NHL player but most times, it's rewarding. I have met a lot of amazing people in my life and some of these guys have became such good friends to me just like Tyler.

I arrived last night around 4 pm. It's December 6th and 62 degrees outside... I wish. When I left Toronto yesterday, it was 29 and snow covered the ground. I could stay here forever, I love the cool weather and no snow.

Tonight, Tyler is taking me to a Dallas cowboys game and to see one of their star players, Ezekiel Elliott, who I actually know personally too which is crazy to think. 'How do you know a football player? You're from Canada.' I hear from everyone.

Snapchat

     "How does Marshall, Cash, and Gerry put up with this everyday?? I'm bringing them back to the 6 w me"

"How does Marshall, Cash, and Gerry put up with this everyday?? I'm bringing them back to the 6 w me". I put as the caption of my Snapchat I post as we head to dinner and then the Cowboys game.

"So I heard about you and Nylander, eh?" Tyler starts up a conversation as we're waiting for our food.
"Yup... only been not even a month yet"
"It's weird seeing you have a boyfriend. I mean, you aren't the relationship type"
"Tell me about it" we both laugh. "Its weird. Did I tell you about my dad visiting us a while ago?" Tyler shakes his head no and I continue to tell him about the couple of days my dad and Lisa had stayed with us.

Our food comes out as soon as I start telling him they're going to be moving in together and he's building another house in New York.

"Oh wow. I don't remember the last time I had a real burger like this" I say drooling over my burger as I look at it.
Tyler has the same exact meal, "Yeah, I'm opposite towards ya eh. Now when we go back to Canada I'm like 'I don't remember the last time I had the real Tim Hortons'. Now that you're in America, you probably miss everything eh?"
"Yes! Especially Chick fil a. A couple weeks ago, I went back to Michigan and I had it everyday I was there except Sunday of course."

As we were walking into AT&T stadium, where the Dallas Cowboys team plays, I felt eyes on me the whole time, getting nasty looks from many fans who were in the stands. It's crazy how you get treated as a girl around athletes. Not every girl you see with a professional player is what you are thinking.
We were starting down the tunnel, exiting onto the field. "Tyler Seguin! Segs!" Was all you could've heard from screaming 10 year old boys and their fathers.
"We come to a NFL game and feels like I'm about to play an NHL game. Crazy they're everywhere" he says to me, not in a bad way.

The guys started to take the field and about 5 minutes later, Ezekiel made his way to the sidelines to find Tyler and I.
Hugs, small talk, 'see ya after the game'.

1st quarter- 12-7 Dallas
2nd quarter-24-7
3rd quarter- 24-24 tied up
4th quarter- in the final minutes of the game Zeke got a touchdown which made the final to be 31-25

Instagram
@T.lindros11

:  "when Zeke wins, the whole state of Texas wins

: "when Zeke wins, the whole state of Texas wins. What a moment I captured of this gorilla escaping the zoo tonight"
@marner_93 : What. A. Beast.
@cowboys : thanks Teagan and Tyler for coming out supporting the boys tonight! Do your thing tomorrow @stars @tylerseguin92
@ezekielelliott : photos worth a million words!! Thanks for coming out sis , gotta come back to more, our good luck charm now that you aren't in Michigan. O-H- finish it for me.
> not in a million years brotha. Go Blue.

After the game, we met up with some of Tyler's friends, who actually don't play hockey, at some restaurant/bar.
We had a few drinks and 2 whole pizzas to split amongst the 5 of us. Around midnight, we all went back to go to bed because Tyler had a game tomorrow and his friends were going to the game also, same as myself.

"Are you good T?" I hear a voice but it's dark so I couldn't see, but I recognized his by the voice. It was Tyler.
I was currently in the bathroom throwing up from I don't know what.
"Yeah. I think it might be the pizza or something." I tell him.
"But we all ate the same pizza. And you didn't have much to drink. Are you sick? I can't be getting sick T. I have a game to play later on"
It's also currently 3 am and I can't believe I was that loud throwing up to wake him up out of bed because he really is a deep sleeper.
"No I'm not sick. Well not like the flu or anything. I don't know what it could be. I'll live" I say as he pulls my hair back. "Thought you couldn't get sick. My hair will be fine Ty. Go back to bed, like you said- you have to get up in a couple hours and you have a game to play later."