30

"Here ya go, my lady" Will says as he holds every door in my way.
"Wow. What a gentleman you are tonight. Thank you" I laugh and smile at hard he's trying. "We both need to chill out. It's actually not like our first date. We've been out to eat just us two before. Just think of it as the same" I let him know.

The view was spectacular. Every inch of the city we got to see since the restaurant had a 360 view and the floor moved around slow enough where you didn't even know you moved. It's way too expensive and a little bit too fancy for my taste but it's nice to have this once in a while.

"Maybe I should stop on this wine. I drank the whole bottle already. You only had one glass Will."
"Have some more. I know you like this kind and the first bottle was free so that's a bonus. Let me at least get you another glass and not a whole bottle. How's that? you have to drink some with your dinner."
Without me answering, he knows I want more wine in my glass because it was so good and it takes the edge and awkwardness off.

For the rest of the dinner, we ate, had some drinks, had some good talks about life, and just viewed the beautiful city of Toronto.

"Did you know Auston and I came and did the edge walk?" I bring up as I'm looking out of the overlook.
He laughs, "No. I didn't know that. Matthews breaking some rules did he , eh?" He refers to the things they aren't aloud to do in the off season or during the season that could make them have a possibility of getting hurt.

"Shit. I forgot my bag at the Marleaus. Which has my keys in it..." I start knocking on my door louder and louder yelling Mitch's name.
"You can knock all you want. I don't think the fish is going to come unlock the door. They're staying at Kadris tonight. They're coming back here to pick me up tomorrow so you can have my room tonight. I'll sleep on the couch" he informs me and is even a bigger gentleman than he was earlier by holding the doors for me.
"Will. No you don't have to do that. I'll just either go back to get my bag or just keep calling Mitch til he answers. But don't you have an extra key?"
"Um, yeah but they are kind of in the kitchen key drawer" he tells me and I lean back up against the door. I guess I'm having a sleepover at Wills tonight.

"What time is it? My phones dead" I question looking around for a clock that is no where to be seen in this house.
"Almost 1 am."
"You can go to bed, Will. I'll stay here. You need some sleep if you're leaving tomorrow morning."
"No I'll be fine I'm not tired. I'll just sleep on the plane anyway so I don't have to deal with them assholes."
"But you can have your bed."
"But you can, you're the guest."
I'm not arguing so I let it go and whoever ends up there, sleeps there.

Since we got to wills apartment, I had another glass of wine, Coronas, and some Smirnoff. I'm not an alcoholic, I promise.

Will and I were cuddling on the couch and he looked down at me. I felt the stare so I looked up and we caught eyes, staring into them for a couple seconds until a kiss happened. He sure does what he wants. He grabs my jaw line and brings my lips up to his, eventually things were getting steamy and we made it into his bedroom. Do I really have to explain what happened next?

After we did what had just happened, both of us had stayed in his bed together sharing it as we sleep which settled the argument of who was sleeping on the couch. No one.

The next morning, I wake up after I hear something loud drop.
"Sorry. I dropped the shampoo" Will says peeking out of the bathroom door half naked apologizing for waking me.
I roll over and check my phone to see I wake up to a bunch of texts.

>From Momma Marleau: did he do good?
> (sent 8 photos of us)
> look how hot you guys look.
> he's so lucky
> have fun babes. Let me know how it goes.
< 10/10
Is all I text back. Now time to look at the others.

>From Bitch Marner: not going to be home tonight. Don't forget your keys
> Christina sent me pics of you two, you look good. On the other hand Willy better watch where he puts them hands
> let me know how it goes.
> don't get drunk. Please don't.
> great... heard you forgot your keys.
>don't be doing the you know what kids.
< it was really nice.
< dont worry about where his hands go,, they went a lot of over last night. Hahaha
> ewww Teagan no. Don't say that. And please tell me you guys didn't.
< none of your business Mitchell
< before you get home can you stop at the Marleaus to get my stuff and pick up Caleb and Landon please. Thanks.

> From Auston Matthews: just wanted to see how your date was tonight! Willy said he really enjoyed himself.
> don't tell him I told you or he'll be embarrassed
< I did too, I had a great time And had some great wine
> oh man, did you have a little too much?
< maybe.
> I'll talk to you when we get home. Maybe pack my bag ?

When I finally got out of the bed, I walked into the kitchen to the smell of French toast and coffee.
He had my plate set and everything. "Aw how cute. Thank you but I'm the one who should've made you breakfast. You leave for a road trip later."
"Make me dinner when I get back."
"Deal."
"But you're also the one who's hungover today eh?" He adds onto our convo. He's not wrong. I am a bit hungover.
He looks up and down at me, "You can keep that shirt. Looks cute on you. I always see you in a Marner one now this time you got a way better one you can wear." He says referring to the maple leafs 'Nylander' shirt I'm wearing which is oversized since it's actually Wills shirt. I'm wearing it because again, I left my bag at Christina's with all my stuff in it.

About an hour later, at 3pm, I hear a knock at wills door which is actually for me that lets me know Auston and Mitch are back and that I can finally get into the apartment again.

"Where's the boys" I ask.
"Patrick's just going to come pick us all up, bring them and your stuff when he gets here." Auston answers.

They both shower, not together of course and then get out to pack their things to leave for the plane later on around 7 o'clock.

As they were waiting for Patrick to arrive, they started asking me a bunch of questions about last night.
"Just say it if you guys did" Mitch looks back and forth at Will and I who's sitting on the love sac together. I look over at him giving him eye raises to motion that I want him to tell them, not me.
"It's not of your guys business. We're 22 years old. We can do what we want"
"No I want to know if my sister and my best friend are ya know doing the dirty or not. By not telling me it kind of makes things more awkward between us."
"Yes. Now why's it matter" Will finally days it.
"T? Did you guys?"
"Yes dad. Yes we had sex. Yes we used protection so no grandkids anytime soon" I joke towards him.