The end

"It's kind of cool how someone can just pop into your life all of a sudden and become so important to you within such a small amount of time. I think that's what makes life so interesting though. There's always a reason to be hopeful for the future because you never know what good things will come your way next." - unknown

Wills and I relationship was not how everyone wanted it to be and everyone had doubted us or said rude things about us. We proved everyone wrong.
Yeah, sure, our relationship wasn't in order- wasn't at all but we have always been fine with that. We're happy how it things been from the start since we met each other.

The perfect way to have a relationship according to life is :
-know them for a while before becoming boyfriend and girlfriend
-Wait to have sex until you date for a while
- get married
- move in together
- then have kids last after being married for a while

For us:
-we met each other
-couple months after, started dating
-had sex, ended up pregnant, having a kid
-moved in together
-got married

The opposite. But, life is great.

I am now 26 years old, Will is 27, Hendrik is now 4 years old. I cannot believe how much he is growing on us. I want him to be a baby again.

I am at the age where I thought I would hopefully have a boyfriend or fiancé at, and we would be eventually starting a family before I'm 30. But now, I have a child that is 4 years old and I am pregnant again. We were actually wanting another as crazy as it is.
No condoms we're going to be used during the process on purpose.

I still haven't told Will, I am waiting until hockey is over which will be in 1-2 more games. The leafs are up 3-2. If they win, the series is over and we win the Stanley cup! But if they lose against Boston, then it will have to go into a game 7 and we obviously do not want that. Actually, no one knows about this pregnancy. Only me, myself, and I.

"Oh my gosh. I feel like I'm going to pass out" his mom, Camilla, says as she paces back and forth in the zamboni entry way where all of the teams families and friends were standing along with the trophies. I couldn't stop staring at the big screen, watch the time tick away.
My breathing was getting heavier and heavier as time got down, closer to the buzzer. It was 4-3 Toronto with .27 seconds left. Anything can happen.
I was holding Hendriks hand in my left and Frederick Anderson's wifes hand in the right. I could tell she's so nervous and scared right now. Her husbands the goalie, he has the save every shot in 20 seconds or this could be all on him in the end. He probably could never forgive himself if he lost the cup for the team by one goal.
It felt like I was in slow motion since the goal horn went off before I seen the seconds gone.

Camilla and Michael Nylander ran over to us. "Daddy just won the Stanley cup bud" she jumps up and down with Hen.

Everyone cheers and we all cry as a team, in joy. They do the famous handshake and the bruins make their way off the ice. As family, people who have passes to go on the ice after, has to wait until the awards are passed out like to the MVP, etc. after that, it's time for them to pass around and kiss the Stanley cup, the moment they have been chasing and waiting for forever.

As it felt like forever, it was finally time to go meet our loved ones out on the ice. I let Wills parents and siblings go first since they were with him from the start. This is their moment too. Now, it was finally my turn. I see the cup sitting in front of him. We got family photos with it first and then I kissed it before I even kissed him.
"Um... hello. Give the champ a kiss first."
I laugh, "Yeah you're right. I should. I'll have you forever to kiss though, this, for only right now and couple days in the summer."
He reaches over to grad Hendrik from my arms and sets him in the Stanley cup. He looks over at me smiling ear to ear. "I have always dreamed of this"
" I know you have baby. So proud of you"
"No, I mean having a baby one day and seeing him sit in the Stanley cup when I won it with these guys"
I smile when he had said that. It makes my heart so happy.

"I have a surprise, hopefully makes this night even more better"
He looks at me confused, questioning what it could be.
I unzip Hendrik's shirt and it takes him a moment to realize where to look. Just like how he proposed to me, on his shirt, I did the same to announce another pregnancy.
"I'm going to teach my little bro how to be a hockey player" the shirt reads.
He looks up at me teary eyed. "Really?"
I shake my head up and down. "Yes" he smiled and gave me the biggest hug ever. "I'm so happy T. I love you. This is better than winning tonight... how long?"
"3 months."
"You waited 3 months until you were going to tell me?"
He seemed a little mad but I had to explain, "Well, no. I just found out myself I was 3 months. I didn't think I was pregnant but then I missed my period for the second time so I knew. I wanted to wait to tell you Incase you guys won which you did."

We tell his parents and my dad that they're going to be a grandparent for the second time.

This has been one of the best years with so many things going on.
We won the freaking Stanley cup.
We're having another baby.
We got married a 3 months after winning the Stanley cup, and we had it at our wedding!

We had the wedding date set so we couldn't reschedule it or anything. I was pregnant and had a belly and still put on my wedding dress and got married. It wasn't how I wanted to look, but I was happy with how everything went.

A few weeks after the wedding, we got one of the worst calls from the leafs general manager giving us the sentence: "you have been traded to the Dallas Stars."

When I heard that, I didn't know what to think. First off, we have a family and a house here that we have to move before our second child comes. I will most of all miss Mitch and Auston who have been there for me since the start. But, I was also thinking that I'm going to be reunited with Tyler Seguin who's a great friend of mine. He was the first person who knew I was pregnant with Hendrik. Will is very upset because this is the only place he knew, the only teammates he had, and now he has to start all over.

It's a happy ever after.

A husband.
A new start in Texas.
A new baby.
New friendships.
A new house.
Stanley cup champs.
And a love that grew more.