38

Today is Saturday, March 14th, the big day. Not officially the big day where I am giving birth but it's close to it. It's the day where we get to find out the gender of our child.
For the big party thrower that she is, I had asked Christina to throw the gender reveal party for us. It's been so hard talking to her on the phone because she's so excited about it and almost came out and said it on accident so many times. I had gave my doctor the phone number of hers so she could call Christina when it was time so she could get everything and be able to come to Toronto for it. I am 18 weeks pregnant and almost at the half mark of my pregnancy.

These few months are going to be super, super busy because today's the gender reveal, next month is my 23rd birthday, May is Will and Mitches birthday, then Canada day will be the week after that, the playoffs will be coming up in the upcoming months, the baby will be here, we are trying to settle in this new house before the baby gets here, Austons birthday is in September, and then a bunch of holidays are going to be here before we know it. Oh, and soon will be planning my baby shower once we know the gender.

'Wow, the rest of this year is going to be nonstop'. I say in my head as I'm reflecting on what's going to be happening the months ahead.

From Patty Marleau: got orders from the boss, she told me to tell you DO NOT come before the clock hits 2:00. And no later than 2:30. Gender reveal is 3:00 on the dot.

I laughed. I can tell she wants this as perfect as possible especially since she's the godmother now.

From Daddo: Good morning sunshine, I can't wait to find out what my little grandchild is going to be! This is going to be one of the most special days in your life and I wish I could be there for it. You and William are going to be the most amazing and loving parents there is. I still can't believe my little baby is going to have a little one herself. Love you guys!
> good morning, I wish you were here too dad but thank you for raising me and showing me how to raise a child how one should. You were my mom and dad and I'm very lucky to have Will in my life. Trust me, I can't believe it either. I'll talk to you soon, we love you too.

"You look beautiful" Will says as he puts his arms around me from the back, touching my stomach.

I'm taking a photo of me at 18 weeks

I'm taking a photo of me at 18 weeks. From the start, since I found out I was pregnant, every week I had took a photo to show how I'm growing and eventually will be taking a photo with our child.

"Thanks" I give him a kiss. "I just want to go to the party already"
"We still have a long 2 more hours until we're allowed to step foot in the door of their house"
I grunt and go find something to snack on. I really don't have cravings anymore but I have been eating a lot of hard boiled eggs and chocolate. Weird combination right?

"Can we leave now?" I stand by the door with all of my stuff, ready to go.
"How about we go walk around the park? That sound better than just sitting in the house until it's time to leave?" Will suggests.
"She can't. What if a fan or someone comes up to you and sees she's pregnant. Tomorrow, go please and do whatever you want but as of today, it's still a secret. When she goes to your games or out in public, you can't tell because she's wearing your big jersey or a hoodie or something." Mitch tells us which got us thinking we obviously can't do that.
"I'm going to pack some things in my room then"
"I still can't believe you're moving out of here. We've been basically living together since we were born. Took a couple years off because I moved here and you went to Michigan but we're finally back and now you're leaving"
"Mitch... I'm only going to be 10 minutes from here. I'll probably see you everyday anyway."