24

Today's the day I finally get to ditch these crutches and exchange it for another type of brace and cast on my leg/foot.
Today's Monday, so all the Marleau boys are in school except for Caleb. He starts next year but I offered to watch him while Christina works and Patrick gets some things done. Auston picked him up at their house, then came back to the apartment to get me for the doctors appointment but first we stopped to grab something to eat.
Tim Horton's that's the only answer. You can tell I'm Canadian.
Chocolate milk, hot chocolate, iced Capp, and a bunch of tim bits for us to destroy.
"You're moms going to kill us" I say out loud and all Caleb does is laugh.
"We'd be the best parents. I mean look at us" Auston makes a comment that threw me off guard a bit but I totally got what he meant by it.

We spent about a little over an hour in the doctors office which is a good time for a Monday morning. It's usually a 2 hour wait or longer by the time you're out of there. I still have the crutches Incase I get tired or my leg hurts if I want to use them. Just by habit, when I got off of the exam table in the room, I grabbed them and started using them.
"T. You don't need them" Auston chuckles. "Try without them or wait til we get home and walk around the house first without them to get used to it. "

When we got home, it was 11:47 and Mitch was still not home from his photo shoot with adidas so we asked Caleb where he wanted to go eat lunch at and he chose McDonald's...
"Oh hey man. We're going to McDonald's. Want to come?" I hear coming from down the hall where Auston was. He ran into Will who was coming out of his apartment going probably to get something to eat too knowing him. That's all he does.
This was the first time I seen him since about a week ago after we had our little kiss.

"I'll drive since his car seats in my car" Auston says.

I sit in the front with him, while Caleb and Will are in the back.
I took a photo of all of us in the car with Austons phone that was sitting in the consul and some small snaps of us singing along to different songs.
Once we arrived at McDonald's, I felt my phone buzz with an instagram notification. I couldn't believe he already posted the photo of all of us in the car.
@auston_matthews- "one big happy family. ♥️. We left out least favorite son at home today instead of bringing him on this fun trip to Mickie Dees"
I loved that caption. It was funny and awesome. We always love getting under Mitch's skin with things.

After McDonald's, we took Caleb home and all headed back to the apartment.

{sorry, such a short chapter but I didn't know what else to write about : lol}