12

It's been a few days since I had moved in with Mitch and Auston. Well, just Mitch because Auston left to go back home to AZ for a month and then he'll be back. During the off season, I heard he usually travels back and forth between there and Toronto so he can see his family.
Mitch was kind enough to throw himself out of his own bedroom and take the 3rd room which was a mess. It had all of their hockey stuff and trophies, things in that nature. I even offered to take it but he refused but I helped and rearranged his new room to make it better and like an actually bedroom. I never really knew that room actually existed until now. It kind of feels like I'm living with my brothers a little bit, also feels like I'm the mom in the house sometimes, and also feels like I'm living with roommates in college. I really don't know how it's going to be when Auston gets home because we don't know each other super well. The time we had spend together during my birthday and when they came to Michigan was good though so living with him should be the same. Mitch and I knew each other our whole lives so it's nothing different but I have to adapt myself in other situations.

"Okay so I know you don't like dressing up much and going to really fancy things but pleaseeee be my date to the NHL awards. It's less than a month away." Mitch asked me to do him a favor. I totally forgot about the awards coming up and knew he probably didn't want to go alone. One year he went by himself, the other year he took his mom, and then Austons been his date.
"Ugh. Just because I'm 21 now and can actually have fun in Vegas. And because your so kind and let me move in with you. I'll go. What's the exact date so I can mark it down?" I tell him and I can tell he got excited when I said yes. He got out his phone and looked in his calendar.
"June 16th" he got back with me. I soon got out my iPhone to mark it down before I forget myself.
"Also... another thing, I forgot to tell you.." he starts out saying. Usually when he forgets to tell me something, it isn't good. I give him a 'what' face and he proceeds with what he was going to tell me.
"Okay so we planned a little vacation to Hawaii in July and you're invited. I know your life, so I know you don't have anything planned. We already have everything booked and everything."
"How long have you had this planned and didn't tell me? And who's we? And Mitchell! Hey! Maybe I do have something planned. I do have a life ya know. I'm 21. I have sooo many friends" I joke on the last part because he knows he's my only friend.
"I think since last year. We've been talking about it for a while and finally booked everything in January. It's over forth of July so that'll be fun. And me and the guys. Some of them have wives so they'll be bringing them there's going to be like 10 of us total? I think. We got a beach house. And hmmh, sure, what did you have planned".
I stay quiet and all he did was laugh at me.

"Hurry up. Get ready". Mitch rushes me after I hear his phone go off. Yes, it's 1pm and I should be ready but we weren't doing anything so what's the point.
"Whyy" I groan.
"Kasper just texted me and said he got tickets and passes for Canada's wonderland and asked if we wanted to go." My eyes lit up. Mitch knows I love that place. I jump right up and run into the room to find some clothes. It's the end of May, almost June so not many people should be there. Especially on a chilly Toronto day like today with a chance of rain.
"Omg Mitchy, we haven't been there since we were like 10! I'm so excited. Also is kasper, Kasperi Kapanen?" I ask him knowing almost every player on each team. It feels like I know all of them but I don't.

He's not coming to pick us up until almost 3pm but I have to shave my legs, take a shower, wash my hair, and do a bunch of other things that'll take a while.
When I get out of the shower, I put on a light amount of makeup so I don't sweat it off. For my hair, I didn't feel like blow drying it so I just threw it up in a messy bun which still looked decent and cute. I find my black nike shorts that I put on, black nike tennis shoes, and a long sleeve yellow shirt with the blue 'M' for Michigan on it.
Me, not being good with time, look at my phone and see it's 2:57. Oops. I rush out of the room, grabbing something to put my phone and money in and rush out to the living room and see Will and Mitch on their phones on the couch.
"Don't worry, he's always late. You probably still had 20 more minutes to do whatever." Will informs me. I let out a sigh and plop down on the love sac. Will, who's great on timing named it exactly. Around 3:22, we heard someone knock on the door and Mitch got up to answer it. It was Kasperi with 2 other guys who only one I recognized. It was Zach. I got introduced to the other guy standing there. He was also a teammate of theirs and his name was Morgan Reilly who was fairly new to the team. He joined last season.
"Hi, nice to meet you. Thank you for asking me to come. This is like my Disney land. My happy place" I say and give Kasperi then Morgan a hug.
Plans changed and Will ended up getting stuck driving. Since I was the girl, they were polite and told me to sit upfront with him. Mitch was in the back in the middle of the other two. Zach was all the way in the back. I didn't really speak because I didn't know what to talk about and they didn't really talk to me in the car either.

From the apartment, it was about half an hour away. On our way there, I was getting a FaceTime call from Dylan Larkin, who's name was 'Dyl Picklin' in my contacts. Everyone was wondering who it was and when I answered it, they recognized his face and was surprised I knew him.

We all got along so good and I had an amazing time at the amusement park. We spent almost 7 hours there and left when they closed at 11:30 pm. In a few days, Auston will be back home and we have some more fun stuff planned. Just us three. The three musketeers. The three peas in a pod.