31

We arrived in Michigan yesterday around 10:30 last night and went straight to bed. It was only a 4 and a half hour drive which isn't bad at all but it sucks having to go across the border. The kids slept the whole way and I offered to drive half which ended up being the whole time which I didn't mind though.
Today is Friday and we're here until Monday which is a nice get away from life back in Toronto for a couple days.
It's fun getting to show Christina and the kids where I lived for over two years, in a small house with 4 other girls. It was rough but it brought us all close and we all became best friends. I walked the road to my old classes, showed them where the arena is where I played, showed where my favorite places to spend were, and even took them to my favorite diner that was cheap and down the block where we went 4 times a week to eat.
The time we went past the house, not all of the roommates were there of course but Ashley and Sara was. I was reminiscing back to all the good and bad memories as I was just sitting in my old room looking around, looking out to the view of the neighbors roof where there were parties every night. I can still see them up there drinking, and jumping off into the pool that was just a truck bed filled with water. That's Michigan for ya.

It was around 4pm and the kids were getting hungry again already so it was time to use that Chick fil a card they had gifted me.
1/4 of the kids has ate chick fil a before, the other three haven't so they were in for a big treat. Chicken nuggets, spicy chicken sandwiches, fries, lemonades, and sweet teas- all of the chick fil a favorites. I missed this place so much I wish there was one in Canada!
After we were all finished eating, although it was chilly outside, I took them to a trail which was beautiful. Overlooked the water that was icy from the snow. The trees were covered, everything was beautiful. I never realized how much I actually missed it here until I came back.

Once we got back to the rental house from the cold air outside, we all just wanted to snuggle up under a blanket and go to sleep which was what half of us did. The others watched a movie until 7oclock which was the time I got woken up.
"C'mon Teago" Brody calls me by the nickname he just gave me a few hours ago and starts grabbing my hand pulling me out of the chair.
My eyes open up and adjust to the light, then I look around at each one of the boys seeing what they were wearing.
All the boys had on a Michigan hoodie with my name 'T. Lindros' and number '11' on the back of it.
"It's your night" Christina smiles at me. "Let's go celebrate. Go get dressed. I laid out your outfit on the bed."
I laugh, "thanks mom"

I go to my room looking at my bed. A navy blue hockey jersey with the yellow M in the middle. #11, Lindros.
Light wash holey jeans and yellow vans to top it off.
My makeup was barely done which is how I always have it and for my hair I had it down straight.

As we were pulling up to the game, outside of the arena there were a bunch of people who were crowded together. The game starts in 10 minutes so I was confused as why they were all still outside standing in the cold. As we got out of the Uber, many people started to say my name, asking for autographs and some photos which was out of the blue. I get some here and there but never this many people for me at once.
When we got to our seats, there was a guy who I recognized from the back. As I get closer and closer to him, he gets done taking a photo with a little boy and turns around. I went from smiling to a straight face in less than a second.
"Hey Teagan. Um, we are going to be dropping the first puck tonight." I hear Dylan Larkin say to me. I was angry, confused, upset, I had many mixed emotions about him being here.
I wait for Christina to get back from the bathroom so I wouldn't leave the boys.
"Wha -" Christina starts to say as soon as she spots Dylan and I start to push through the row of people.

"Wait! Teag-"
"I think I know my way down to the ice. And so do you. We can go on our own" I say in a rude, smart ass way.

"Please welcome two of our very own very best Michigan Wolverines: Teagan Lindros and Dylannn Larrrkinnn" we hear the announcer say I walk out there as fast as I could so we can get this over with soon as possible.
The photographer motions us together so we could get a group photo. He puts his arm around me smiling like nothing has ever happened as many could probably tell I just put on a fake smile for this photo.

"Please Teagan. I'm sorry. Will you please talk to me" he begs as I'm trying to get back to my seat.
Finally, I speak out.
"No Dylan. Did you know you actually hurt me? You hurt my feelings? Why would I let some random puck whore just come in the middle of us? I told you about her and guess what... I was right and you know that. I seen on tmz you guys broke up right after Hawaii. What's the odds of that? You have her a beautiful thousand dollar ring and a free trip to Hawaii and she leaves? Pshhh. What. A. Girl. Who's she with now? One of your teammates?" I couldn't take it anymore so I just let it all out and all I did was stare at Dylan as I was looking into his blank face.
"I know Teagan. I'm so sorry. I'm sorry I wasn't there for you. I'm sorry I let her come. I'm sorry that I let her come between us. I'm sorry our friendship won't ever be the same. I'm really sorry about everything. I'm so so stupid I know that. Trust me, I dont know why I was with her to begin with. I had no feelings for her at all. At. All. I had a feeling she was with me for money and fame but when you told me that, I absolutely knew what she was doing. Just didn't want to believe it even though I knew how you felt. I wish I could take that Hawaii trip all back. I'm truly sorry."
I start to walk away for the fifth time.
"Please Teagan. Can you at least let me text you one day. Can we please just talk and work this out I can't lose you! Look at us. We first met right here. Right where we are standing this very moment."
"I- I don't know Larkin. Just please stop. I can't right now. Please" is the last thing I say before I walk totally away to head back to my seat to enjoy the game.

< Group message: Bitch Marner, Auston Matthews, Willy Ny the hockey guy
From Willy- How's the trip going? I miss you :(
Bitch Marner- going great!! I literally just seen you at the dessert bar, how could you miss me that soon?
Auston- please T... come save. Me.
> please come save me. Literally. Guess who's here.
Willy- who?
> Dylan Larkin... made my mood go from 100 to 0 real frickkin quick

No body answers for almost 25 minutes. What great friends/ brothers/ roomies/ boyfriend they are. (Saying that sarcastically of course)

< bitch marner- you're not serious. How dare he? Did he talk to you or anything?
> he put his arm around me in the photo like nothing even happened. I clearly put on a fake smile but he has to give me an award after 2nd pd. I cannot go out on that ice w him again.
> he kept apologizing. Saying how I was right (which we all knew from the beginning). He asked if I could forgive him and if we can talk it out and fix things. I told him how I felt and left.
Auston- nights almost over. You can do this. Just remember you don't owe him anything, he doesn't know what kind of girl he lost or was going to lose back in Hawaii obviously. We will plan an amazing FRIENDS trip for Christmas. You pick where and who you want to bring.
Willy- soooo do you miss me or no?
> of course. Each of you guys, just you and Auston a little bit more. I'll let you guys go, text me after the game. I'll be watching!!