Prologue

2005

London,the Everest's residence.

"Liam,May,Raven,come down here for a second!"the British woman shouted to her children.

Liam and May ran downstairs and sat down on the couch next to their parents.

"Where's your sister?"Yolanda asked.

"She's out with her friends."Liam answered.

"Alright,listen.We got an invitation to the wedding of the Prince of Wales."Albert started.

"Alrighttt??So?You get invited to almost every royal wedding."May shrugged.

Albert coughed.

"Your mother and I won't be in attendance."He explained to his daughter.

"Will Raven go?"His daughter asked.

"I highly doubt that, dear."Yolanda replied.

"We will attend."Liam replied,already knowing what his father wanted from them.

"Really,Liam?!"the British girl asked.

Her father stood up,his hands behind his back.

"You will go and that's the end of it.No daughter of mine will be sulking in her house on such a special occasion."He calmly said,marched towards the door and left the room ever so quickly.

Liam and Yolanda excused themselves and also left the room.

May decided to go to Primrose Hill.

It was no secret that May Everest had a difficult relationship with her father.He wanted the best for her,that was true.But he had the most terrible ways to show it.

Kensington palace

"Will,have you seen Harry anywhere?"Nicholas asked his older brother.

"No,I haven't.But he wanted to see you."William replied.

"Exactly why I want to see him."Nicholas added.

"Hey,Nicholas,Aunt Sophie also wanted to see you."William said.

"Yeah I talked to her."Nicholas replied

"Alright,I'm going to Primrose Hill,care to join me?"He added

"Oh I would come but-"

"You have to see Kate,alright alright.See you two lovebirds."
Waving bye to his twin brother,Nicholas left the room,heading out of the palace.