Chapter 7

It's been five minutes since May started staring at Nicholas.
"I know,it's too early,I-"
Shaking her head quickly,May replied:

"Well yes,I will be your girlfriend."

Now Nicholas was staring at her.
Laughing,Liam closed his laptop and went upstairs.He will definitly tell William and Harry about this.

He called William.

'Will,call your brother.He's got a new girlfriend and he's having a staring contest with her right now.'
'New girlfriend?May?Shocked?Alright,I'll call him.'

Right before he hung up,Liam could hear Harry singing 'Nicholas and May sitting in a tree,K-I-S-S-I-N-G.'

Downstairs,Nicholas got a call.He batted his eyebrows,adverting his gaze from his-GiRlFrIeNd-to his phone.It was a call from William,so he answered.

'Yes,Will,what's up?'
'I heard you have a girlfriend now.'
'Liam told you,didn't he?'
'No,we're outside right now.'

Nicholas looked behind him to see a car parking outside.He saw Will and Harry stepping out of it.

'Yeah,I see you two.Come inside.Door's open.'

William and Harry walked intk the house closing the door behind them.

"May,welcome to the Windsor girlfriends club!It consists of you,Catherine,and sometimes Chelsy."William joked,pointing st Harry,making his brother and his girlfriend chuckle.

William and Harry sat down,Harry typing away on his phone.

"William,I need to go to Buckingham palace again tommorow."
"But you were there this morning!"
"Doesn't hurt to see my nan twice during a week,does it?"
"No,it doesn't."
The next day,Nicholas made his way to his grandmother's study at Buckingham palace.
"Nicholas,sit down my dear."
Nicholas bowed his head,kissed his grandmother's cheeks,and sat down.

"Anything you need to tell me?"the Queen asked her grandson.

"Yes,nan.I'm officially dating May."

The Queen smiled.
"Well she's a very nice girl.Very polite too,might I add.I think Clarita went to visit her this morning."

At the Everest estate,Albert and Yolanda were sitting in the kitchen,behind the counter,gossiping like teenagers;their daughter had just told them she was dating Nicholas.

Lady Clarita sat with May in the living room,talking like they had known each other for decades.

"You and Nicholas need to be seen by the paparazzi together more often.Not that I'm forcing you to do it,just so the public knows he's taken."
May nodded.She was definitly going to do that.
"It's very nice to have you around,Lady Clarita."
"Oh please,just Clarita.I don't really like to be called 'Lady Clarita'."

Note:
426 WORDS!!YAYAYAYYAY!!(without the note,ofc)
And I don't know what to write here.
Thanks for reading
Still have to write at least two chapters to fulfill the promise of publishing 4-5 chapters when I get back home.