Chapter 16

'The Prince of Wales is delighted to announce the engagement of his son,Prince Nicholas of Wales to Mrs May Everest.'
__________

The couple sat down on the couch.They were being interviewed today for their engagement interview by Steve Scott,a journalist for ITV (correct me if I'm wrong but I saw that on google)

"Alright,shall we start?"Steve asked.
"Yes,we shall."Nicholas nodded.
"Action!"(I guess idek😂)
"Your royal highnesses,congratulations on the engagement!"Steve began.
"Thank you."Nicholas and May said.
"Let's start off with the actual engagement when did that happen and where?"
"Actually last month we went on a trip to Lesotho and I had been planning the proposal for almost one year."

May looked at Nicholas with lovesick eyes.

"In the end my brother told me you don't need an over the top proposal you just need you and her."Nicholas didn't say the details : he needed privacy in his life.
"And what about the ring?No ring?"
The couple chuckled.
"Oh,and of course,the ring!"Nicholas added.
"And how long have you two known each other before Nicholas proposed?"
"My brother introduced us when we were very young so it'd be about.."May began
"23 years."Nicholas added
"23 years that's a long time!"
----
*in spongebob voice*
A few hours later
----
The engagement interview ended and the couple found themselves on the phone with William and Catherine,who were in the US.

"Congratulations guys!!How did you propose Nicholas,I need the details!!"Kate gushed

"Not very romantic,he woke ke up and proposed three times."May said.
Kate chuckled over the phone(it was on speaker) and Nicholas said:
"Oi!Talking about me with my sister-in-law,no fair."Nicholas joked
"Alright,we have to go now.We'll talkto you two later.Bye!"William said
"Bye!"
Nicholas hung up,and a knock was heard on the door.

"Well,here comes the devil.Good luck.See you soon."He gave his fiancee a kiss on the cheek and left the room,allowing Olivia,the woman who was going to teach May royal protocol,and Lady Clarita,to come in.

Note:
Ayyy update so I'm updating this book every Tuesday-Thursday and Friday and I'm updating the BTS pictures book on Monday-Wednesday-Friday BUT I might be posting an update today too so..
Anyway thanks for 1.01K reads!!!