Chapter 21-part 1

Clarence house
May woke up VERY early at Clarence house,exactly five hours before she had to leave the palace.She found her sister,Raven,watching the food she WAS eating ; she wanted to eat all of it,but she knew she couldn't.

She looked up and notuced her sister awake.

"Awake already?You're one hour early!!"Raven got up and hugged her sister "alright,the hair and makeup designers should be here in a hour,how about you go back to sleep?"

May shook her head,rubbing the bridge of her nose.

Sitting on the couch,May let out everything she was holding back for the past two years.

"No,I can't.I'm scared.What if he leaves me?What if people make up rumours and he believes them?What if we divorce?I won't be able to live after that,with everyone trying to find out why we divorced."She started sobbing.

Raven sat next to her sister,rubbing her back.

"Hey,I'll be there before you.If he leaves you at the altar,I'll be able to tell you,I'll kill him after that.I'm sure he won't though,he loves you.Have you seen the way he looks at you?I wish I had that with my ex-boyfriend.I want to have that with someone.He loves you,and you love him,therefore it doesn't matter what the public has to say.You'll get past it together."Raven reassured her older sister.

May nodded,and hugged her sister.

"Thank you,Raven.I was never a good sister.You were always by my side,and I don't know how to repay you.I'm sorry for everything I've ever done to annoy you.I love you,sis."May sobbed.

Raven huggsd her sister back.

One hour later,makeup artists and hair designers were all around Raven and May,getting them ready.Camilla turned on the T.V.,and Catherine pointed out that the Windsor brothers had arrived.

"Look!Nick,Will and Harry have arrived!"She pointed towards the T.V.

Raven looked at the T.V. for a second,before going to another room and slipping into her bridesmaids dress :

 for a second,before going to another room and slipping into her bridesmaids dress :

(I got it from DHgate,Pinterest)

Raven came back and did a twirl,then bowed dramatically.

"And that,ladies and gentlemen,is how you curtsy to the Queen."Raven said.

Camilla and Catherine laughed ; both women knew very well the right way to curtsy to the Queen.

May slipped into her dress and the tiara was placed on her head.Her mother held her arms and put her head on her daughter's shoulder.

"You look like an angel.I can't believe it.You're getting married."The British woman said.

She placed the veil on her daughter's head,and a knock was heard on the door.

"It's time,Ma-"

Albert stopped dead in his tracks to look at his daughter.
"My dear-I can't believe it...You're all grown up now."

May hugged her father before they linked arms and left Clarence house.

***
Kensington palace
Nicholas was looking at himself in the mirror,his brothers surrounding him.

"Nicholas,for the hundredth time,she won't leave you at the altar.She loves you."William told his brother for what seemed like the 100th time.

Nicholas patted his brothers' shoulders and turned around to face them.

"Thank you,Will.Thank you,Harry.You two are the best brothers.Now that I think of it,I wouldn't have gotten together with May if it wasn't for you two."

***
'The bride is getting close to St.Paul's chapel,and can you hear the crowd!!'

Note:
Yup part one of the wedding I knowwwwww I took a long time to post this but I wAs LaZy