Chapter 6

Nicholas and May were being photographed a lot at Primrose Hill.

"You know,we're not getting any privacy here,let's go somewhere else."

Nicholas took May's hand and interwined his fingers with hers.He guided her to the car and they both got in.

"Timothy,the Everest estate."Nicholas said.

The pair got to the Everest estate and went inside.They sat down on a couch in the living room.Liam walked into the room with his laptop and sat down opposite of Nicholas and May.

"Hey guys.You two where at Primrose Hill,right?"
They nodded,knowing all too well that there were probably 1,000 articles about them now all over the internet.

"Well,there are a lot of articles written about you.Like this one,it says
'The Prince and his new girlfriend were spotted at Primrose Hill .The new relationship comes after the Prince's breakup with longtime girlfriend,Jane Jameson,in 2003.'"

"Comes right after?We broke up two years ago."Nicholas said.
"And we're not official just yet.We're not boyfriend and girlfriend yet."May added.
"Yet."Nicholas repeated.
"Where are mom and dad?What about Raven?Haven't seen her in a few days."May asked her brother.

"She called this morning,she's going to camp,I think.Will be back next week.Mom and dad are at a restaurant."Liam typed away on his laptop.

"May,I wanted to ask you this at Primrose Hill even though it's waay too early."Nicholas announced.

"What is it?"

"Will you be my girlfriend?"

Note:
OH YEEEEAAAHH.
I know,it's way too early for them to officially become bf and gf but Nick loves May even though he doesn't know just yet.