Chapter 30

'Oscar Persson to be sued by the Queen.'  (Because I have no idea if the Queen can immediately put someone in jail)

'Oscar Persson,Duke of Scania,has been accused of of trying to divorce the newlyweds,the Duke and Duchess of Windsor.The Queen has sued him.

But the Queen of the U.K. is not the only woman who is suing the Duke.His wife,Celia Persson,sued him for abuse,and his daughter also sued him but it is unknown for which reasons.

Oscar Persson is a very wanted criminal,and in 2004 Swedes even signed a petition to have his title extinct by the King of Sweden.

Oscar Persson reportedly forced his daughter to seduce Prince Nicholas before his marriage,and his plan didn't stop even agter the Prince tied the knot with May Everest.

His wife reportedly followed him to Britain and he slapped her,and when his son came to help her he pushed him onto a glass table.

There have also been rumours that Persson cheated on his wife multiple times throughout their divorce.This leads to the rumours about Lady Ingrid Persson's real mother,who is rumoured to be an undercover criminal,who goes by the name of 'Eva Ja.'

These could be just rumours,but they could be real too.

And let's not forget how Lady Ingrid was stopped at a hospital the day Prince Nicholas and Duchess May had to visit it.She also appeared in pitures with her 'sister' and the young girl's mother came out of the bathroom not soon after.

Has Eva Ja finally been found?'