Chapter 29

Ingrid and her new-acquaintances,let's say,because she really knew nothing about then-drove to her biological mother's house.

"Where's mom,Emma?"
"Mom's pacing around in her room."
"Alright,Emma,I need you to be strong for this,alright?You might never see mommy again.But I will always be here.I'm just warning you,don't trust mommy."Ingrid kneeled down so that she was on eye level with her little sister.

Emma nodded.

Ingrid got up and dusted herself.

"I'll be back soon."

Emma nodded again,and Ingrid ran out of the house,getting in the backseat of her soon-to-be friends' car.

"Thanks guys."
"I'm Ingrid Persson by the way,on a mission to sue my father."

The boy and girl sitting at the front were shocked.

"Oscar Persson's daughter?"
"Yes,but please don't be scared of me."
"I'm Cameron."
"And I'm Alexis.So I'm guessing you have nowhere to stay?"
"Absolutelt nowhere."Ingrid shook her head.

Cameron started the car and started driving.

"You can stay with us,until your father is in jail and you find a home."Cameron suggested
"Thank you,really.But I don't wanna be a burd-"Ingrid started,but was interrupted by Alexis.
"Oh no,seriously,we have to help you.Besides,we really want Oscar Persson in jail too."

It was a long drive to Cameron and Alexis' house,and Ingrid discovered a lot about them.They're married,they met at the orphanage,they're both 28 and they really hate her father.Not that Ingrid would think of trying to change their mind.

At Buckingham palace,the Queen was having a chat with Nicholas and May.

"We will sue Oscar Persson.He came around a few years ago asking for you to marry his daughter,but I declined.I think he wants revenge.As for you two,accept no more invitations,and talk to no one new."

"Thank you,nan."Nicholas bowed his head to the Queen,and May curtsied.They left the palace,got into their car and told their driver to drive to Kensington palace (·____·)

There at Kensington palace,Lady Clarita was waiting for them.

"I was worried for your safety you two!Are you two alright?"

Nicholas smiled.

"WHAT?Why are you smiling,Nick?This is an important matter!"Clarita scolded him.

"It is.That's why my grandma is going to sue him."He took a seat on the sofa,crossing his legs.

"Well,why didn't you sue him from the beginning?"Clarita looked at May for an answer.

"Well now it's not just us two anymore."

"Wha-OH MY GOSH!!"

Note:
Bippity boppity boo I hope you like it!
Did you get it at the end?Like it's not just the two of them anymore?MWAHAHAHHA WILL INGRID GO AND LIVE WITH THEM?!??!
wth no of course not BUT did you get what I meant by they're not just two anymore?
*ladadeequeen out*