Chapter 4

Nicholas knocked on the door.
Liam opened.
"Windsor!Taking my sister to Buckingham,I see."
Liam shook hands with Nicholas and let him in.
May went down the stairs.Just like in movies,when Nicholas saw her,he was amazed.
"Liam,I'm going to have to borrow your sister.For the rest of our lives."Nicholas announced.
"Have her,man."Liam joked.
May smiled,taking Nicholas' arm.She waved to Liam,and so did Nicholas.
It was a 3 minute drive from the house to Buckingham palace.
James got out of the car first,Nicholas after him,then May.
Nicholas took May's arm.
Noticing the prince's presence,the crowd went crazy.Especially the ladies.

Back in Kensington palace,Charles was asking William and Harry where Nicholas was,and they kept hiding the truth.
"He's probably sleeping."
"Yeah,or maybe he's in the kitchen."
Oh Charles would find out soon where his son was.Very soon.

At Buckingham palace,Lady Clarita was with the Queen in the drawing room.Nicholas and May entered the drawing room.Nicholas bowed his head to his grandnother and kissed her cheeks.May curtsied.Nicholas hugged Lady Clarita,and the Lady hugged May.

"Nan,Clarita,this is my girlfr-my very close friend,May."Nicholas introduced May.
"May Everest!Oh I've heard a lot about you.Have a seat."The Queen suggested.
May sat down,next to Nicholas,opposite of Lady Clarita and the Queen.
'Don't make a fool of yourself.'she told herself.
"Are you two dating?"Lady Clarita asked.
'Well,not yet.'Nicholas thought.
"Well,not yet."he said out loud.
"Would you like to have tea with us,May?"the Queen asked.
She couldn't say no to the Queen.
"I would love to."

Note:
This is very very short.305 words.But I had to write something,I said I would in the last chapter.I'm out of ideas.
In two-three days I'll publish 4-5 chapters.