Chapter 10

'Royal breakup!After 3 years together,are Prince Nicholas and May Everest over?'

'A source close to the couple says:
'Nicholas and May are taking a break right now.May has thought about royal life and it's downsides,while Nicholas has been thinking about other royal women'.

If Nicholas is thinking about other royal women,it could mean that he would marry a Princess (bookies say it would most likely be Pincess Maria-Anunciata of Liechtenstein)strengthening the ties between Great Britain and the country his princess would be from.

If May is thinking about how royal life isn't for her,she could face the very sad fate of having to see her ex-boyfriend and his blood princess wife on TV everyday.'

May shut the laptop frustrated at the nerve of journalists.

"So, you and Nicholas didn't break up , but you believe he's hiding something from you?"Raven asked ovee the phone.
"Yeah.He said he has to go somewhere but won't tell me where."
"Alright,I say you talk to him."
"Alright,I guess."
"Ttyl.Love you sis."
"Love you too."

Raven hung up,and May called Nicholas,who immediately answered the call.

"Hello?May?"
"Yes,Nicholas.Listen,we need to talk.Meet me tommorow?"
"Okk...meet me at that restaurant you said has good food,alright?"Nicholas suggested,very nervous to what his girlfriend had to talk about the next day.

The next day came quickly,and now Nicholas and May were sitting in the restaurant,trying to ignore the stares they were getting and the paparazzi outside.

"Where did you go yesterday?"
"I went to Lady Clarita's house,I promise,I wanted to plan a surprise for you and I didn't want you to know and I shouldn't have said it in front of you and my family and I shouldn't have kept it a secret I shouldn't have hid anything from you I-"
May put her hand up,interrupting Nicholas.

"It's a surprise.Don't apologize.Keep planning it."She winked,wrapping her hand around her drink and sipping from it.
Nicholas chuckled.

Then,a young girl approached the couple with a paper and a pen.She curtsied -which shocked May,because she couldn't even curtsey that elegantly-and said:
"I really love you Prince Nicholas!And you too,Princess May!Can I get a signature?"
She put the paper and pen on the table.

Nicholas knew he wasn't allowed to,it was against royal protocol,and he didn't want to upset the toddler standing next to their table.Therefore,May took the pen and scribbled 'you're very cute' on the paper,handing them back to the little girl.She patted her shoulder,smiling.The little girl chuckled,hugged May and went back to her parents,chuckling.

"You know we're not aloud,as members of the royal family to sign autographs,right?"Nicholas asked.
"Well,I wrote you're cute.Besides,I'm not a member of the royal family yet."May teased.
"Yet."Nicholas repeated,interwining his fingers with May's underneath the table.

Note:
I was getting bored of going back and forth between BP(Buckingham palace),KP (Kensington palace) and the Everest restaurant so I had them meet at a restaurant.