Chapter 13

'Prince Nicholas and girlfriend,May Everest,are going on a romantic trip to Lesotho!'
'A royal insider has told us that Prince Nicholas and his girlfriend May Everest are going on a romantic trip to Lesotho!
This comes after Prince William and Kate Middleton's wedding on Friday,and it looks like Nicholas is looking to propose.
The pair met when the Prince was in college via Liam Everest,Nicholas' friend and May's brother,met again at Primrose Hill,and went on their first date after Prince Charles' 2005 wedding.(and to Windsor castle,no less.)
And to add on,Lesotho is a significant place for the Windsor brothers.'

May closed her laptop,shocked at how much the royal insider told the press.

Nicholas told her before,some royal insiders are very unfaithful,and he prefers to stay quiet when they're around.

Unfortunately,that also made it's way to the front pages.

Nicholas took May's luggage,lifting it into the car trunk,putting it right next to his.May kissed her family goodbye,and got into the passenger's seat of the car.This time,Nicholas would he driving,as he managed to trick Timothy into allowing to drive.

The pair got to the airport.They had decided they wanted to 'dress up' and fly economy.

And they did.May wore a purple wig and a foot length royal blue dress,with a summer hat and sunglasses.She added a bit of makeup to make her face look tan.

Nicholas also wore sunglasses,a Hawaiian shirt,knee length shorts,a summer hat that covered all of his black hair,and glued on a fake beard and fake mustache.

Then a thought hit the oh so smart couple.They had to give their passports,his stupid they were.Then,Nicholas grabbed May's arm and took her back into the car,driving to the palace.He took off the mustache and beard,the summer hat and sunglasses.May took off her sunglasses,summer hat,and wig,allowing her natural hair to flow on her shoulders.

"We're stupid,May."Nicholas announced.
"I know that,Nicholas."May said in a 'duh' tone.

Nicholas made a call,then drove to where the royal family's private jet was.

Note:
Alright,so I know nothing about planes,I only travelled once,and I was one year old.And honestly,I prefer to travel by train,because planes scare the eff outta me.
Anyways,how do you like my triple update??