Chapter 22

Stockholm,Sweden

The Swedish man sat in his study opposite of his daughter.

"Ingrid,it's never too late."He spoke,his voice low as he smoked.
"Father,they're married."His daughter tried to change her father's mind.
"It's never too late" he repeated,more sternly this time "look at Charles and Camilla.They were both married before and divorced.You need to do this.Not for your sake,and not for mine.But for Sweden."

Lady Ingrid Persson knew her father was lying.If she did marry the Prince,Sweden wouldn't benefit.Nothing in Sweden would change.Sweden already has it's royals.

But she knew better than to argue with her father.She simply nodded,and left her father's study.She turned around one last time and told him:

"I will try my best.Not for my sake,not for Sweden's sake,but for your own greed."She stomped out of the study.

Kensington palace

"Welcome back!!"Catherine hugged her brother and sister-in-law "how was the honeymoon??"

Catherine and May walked through the halls of Kensington palace as they chatted.Nicholas and William stayed where they were.

"Nicholas,I hope you two enjoyed the honeymoon!"William told his brother.
"Yes,we did."

The two brothers were interrupted by a black haired youngwoman.

"Your royal highnesses,you have mail from Sweden."

The woman looked very thin,and she looked like she hadn't slept in days.She handed the letter to Nicholas,while William raised his eyebrows.

"Thank you,I suppose...."

The woman excused herself and wandered off in the opposite direction she had come from.

"Prince Nicholas,
I hope you had a wonderful honeymoon.I also hope it's not your last honeymoon.I hope next time,you'll choose a better wife.
I can hope,but I can also help you to do so.I can help you find a better wife,a beautiful one that can fulfill-" Nicholas read the letter,but stopped suddenly,ripping the letter and throwing it onto the floor.

William stood there shocked,eyes wide.

Nicholas looked into the direction the woman had came from and ran.

William picked up the torn pieces of the letter,trying to find out who sent it.

But all that he saw was:

I'll stay anonymous,until I visit you in a few days.

This made William shiver.He picked up the other pieces of the paper and threw then into a trash can.He ran after his brother.

Nicholas asked all the staff he saw about a woman with dark hair.

"Have you seen a girl,she has black hair and she looks like she hasn't slept in days she's very thin?"he asked.

The man in front of him shook his head.

"No,sir,I'm afraid I have not."The Prince thanked the butler and kept walking.

He reached the kitchen.He asked a chef:

"Have you seen a woman with dark hair,she looks very thin and like she hasn't slept in days?"

The chef raised his eyebrows.

"No,sir,she probably doesn't work at the palace."

"Thank you very much."

Nicholas reached the drawing room and heard someone calling his name.

"Nicholas!"

He turned around and saw William,a piece of paper in hand.

Nicholas pinched the bridge of his nose.He looked at his brother.

"You didn't check who sent the letter."

Nicholas put his hands on his twin brother's shoulders.

"Who is it?"

"It says,I'll stay anonymous until I visit you in a few days."

Nicholas eyes widened.

Catherine and May,who overheard the conversation,scurried away.

"Who is visiting?"May wondered
"Nicholas will probably tell you,don't worry."Catherine reassured her,patting her back.

Note:
Ooh drama drama drama!!