Chapter 24

London

"Ingrid,I'm going to the palace.You can wait at the hotel."Oscar ordered his daughter,letting go of his luggage after stepping out of the car and walking away very dramatically.

Ingrid huffee in annoyance,taking her father's luggage and marching to the hotel.

Kensington palace

"Your royal highnesses,a guest wishes to see you."one of the staff members told Nicholas and Harry.She curtsied and left the room,allowing a blond man with a beard to enter.

He bowed and fixed his tie.

"Good morning,your royal highnesses.I'm Oscar Persson."He held his hand out for the Princes to shake,but the Princes glared at him.

"Who allowed you in here?"Harry snapped
"And what do you want?"Nicholas added

Oscar ran his hand through his beard.He knew this was going to be hard.

"I am here to ask a simple favor."

"Simple favor,seriously?"Nicholas muttered under his breath,but loud enough for Harry to hear.

"My daughter,her husband divorced her and took all the money.He took their children too.We have no money.Can you please give her a job in the palace?"The Swedish man pleaded.

"We don't assign the staff,go talk to who assigns the staff."

The Duke of Scania glared at the Windsor brothers.He took a step closer to the two Princes and said:

"Well,I guess she'll visit you and your wife soon,your royal highnesses."

Oscar spun on his heel and sprinted out of the door.

Nicholas and Harry turn towards each other in confusion about the man's suspicious behavior.

Nicholas' laugh faded when he remembered the letter.

"Harry,the letter."

Harry stopped laughing too,and both Princes ran to the hall and shouted:

"Stop that man!" (cliche,cliche,cliche,drama,drama,drama)

But Oscar Persson was already out of their line of sight.Nicholas called his grandmother,informing her about what just happened.

***

"Ingrid,you will go to Buckingham palace and plead the Queen to give you a job,and mention Kensington palace."

"And what if she doesn't give me a job?Because of that stupid letter you sent I'm pretty sure she's not adding any new staff members."

Oscar rolled his shoulders.

"Then,we go to Plan C."

"Plan C?What about Plan B?"

"Plan A was to meet the Prince BEFORE he marries.Plan B is where you meet him while working in the palace."

Ingrid shivered at her father's many plans to make her marry the Prince.He really didn't want to change his mind.

"And what is Plan C?"Ingrid rolled her eyes,clearly uninterested in this whole plan.

"Plan C means, 'chance encounter'."

Note:
Booyakasha!!(I remember Michaelangelo in Teenage mutant ninja turtles used to say that)
Do you like the story so far?
Go check out my new book, 'I'll stand my ground' the first two chapters are published!