Chapter 3

May woke up the next day,feeling the happiest she had felt for a while.With her father being so 'mean',she couldn't 'find' a time to be happy.

But today seemed to be her lucky day.She went downstairs to find her parents having tea in the living room.Seeing that his daughter was happy and awake early,at 6:00 am,he smiled and asked her:

"I see you're happy this morning.Why are you awake so early?"

"I'm going to Buckingham palace,father."She responded.
Albert raised an eyebrow.He was confused:his daughter didn't like all the 'royalty and pomp',why would she want to go to Buckingham palace?

Noticing her father's confusion,May added:

"I went on a date with Prince Nicholas yesterday,he took me to Windsor castle.Today we're going to Buckingham palace."

Yolanda and Albert smiled.
Albert was especially very happy.He knew his daughter didn't like-but didn't hate-palaces/princes/queens/kings/dukes,etc...So if she was going to Buckingham palace with Nicholas,it meant that he was special.

"Alright,I have to go get dressed."May said,before going upstairs and changing.

At Kensington palace,Nicholas had woken up his brothers at 6:00 am to help him get ready.
"Should I wear a suit,or something casual?"he asked his brothers.

"You're going to Buckingham palace,wear something formal."Will said.

"But still casual enough though."Harry tried to confuse his older brother.

"How?!"Nicholas felt confused.
William chuckled,and pulled out a dark sea blue shirt,black dress shoes,and Indigo denim.

Nicholas looked at himself in the mirror,then at the clock on the wall.Seeing that it was 6:45,he thanked his brothers,hugged them,and ran to the car.He told his driver that he wanted to drive himself,but the driver couldn't allow him;the Queen had told Timothy(the driver's name)to never allow Nicholas to drive alone because once,he almost got into a car accident that could've killed him.

He got into the backseat.His bodyguard,James,sat in the backseat too.

"Timothy,you know Mr Albert Everest,right?"Nicholas asked.
"Yes,I do,Sir."Timothy replied.
"Take me to his house."
Timothy drove to the Everest residence.

The reason Liam and May still lived with their parents is because when Yolanda was pregnant with Liam,Albert became worried over his unborn child.Therefore,Yolanda promised she would do all that is in her power to let her children live with then until they marry.
The driver parked next to the Everest residence.Nicholas stepped out of the car,surprised not to find any paparazzi.Oh well,he was wrong.There were paps hiding in the bushes.James followed right after him.
Nicholas knocked on the door.

Note:
This chapter is longer than the ones I usually write.
Anyways,(even though I never really update a lot😶)I'm going to post another imagine today because I'm going to my grandmother's house and she doesn't have WiFi so no more updates for two-three days.
(Btw,May's outfit:I got it from pinterest,URSTYLE)