Chapter 32

'Oscar Persson to serve lifetime sentence in prison.'
'Oscar Persson will serve a lifetime sentence in jail after it has been revealed he planned to make the Duke and Duchess of Windsor divorce,abused his wife and killed two men.'

***

Magnus and his girlfriend,Ida,flew to Denmark after hearing the wonderful news.

Ida knew her parents were skeptical about Magnus since his father is a criminal,so she decided it was time for him to meet her.

Knock knock.

Ida's father opened the door and hugged his daughter.Magnus put his hand out to shake.

"Hello,s-sir."

Danny(Ida's father) hesitantly shook Magnus' hand.

"Come in,you two."

They walked in and greeted Victoria,Ida's mother.

Then Ida's brother walked in.He looked at Magnus before running over to him and hugging him,and the former hugged back.

"Johnny,w-what are you-"The boy look towards his parents,and spoke:

"Mom,dad,Ida's boyfriend is a wonderful guy!We used to be friends in high school!He's a really nice guy,you'll warm up to him."Johnny and Magnus separated from the hug,and Johnny draped an arm over Magnus' shoulder.

And soon enough,Danny and Victoria will warn up to Magnus.They knew that.He was their daughter's boyfriend after all.

***

'The Duchess of Windsor is pregnant!'
'Just five after Prince Nicholas and May's wedding,the palace announced that the Duke and Duchess of Windsor are expecting their first child together!The palace revealed that the baby is due March 2012.'

***

"I am-seriously,can't believe you two are having a child before me."Clarita joked,and Nicholas immediately added:

"Well then get married!"Clarita and May laughed.

"No.I'd rather wait."

They laughed again,and Nicholas poured tea for the ladies while shaking his head.

***

'Ingrid Persson,Celia Persson and Emma Persson will be relocating to California.'
'Emma Persson's mother has  been accused of child abuse,which got her daughter in the hospital,but now she's going to jail.
And since Emma has no aunts,uncles,or grandparents,her sister,Ingrid Persson,now has full custody over her,and the sisters will be relocating to California along with their stepmother.'

***

"Ingrid,did you call Magnus?"Celia asked

"Yes,mother.I did,and they just landed.They'll meet us in Cali next week."Ingrid replied

"What about your friends?"

"I called them too,they'll meet us at the airport to say goodbye."

"Good,let's go now.Emma,don't let go of your sister's hand."

"Yes mom."

Note:
Kind of sucky,but....

That's the end of Soulmate.

BUT HEY REMEMBER THE SEQUEL I PROMISED??

I'll publish it soon.

Thank you to everyone who read this,voted,commented,and followed me.

Hope you enjoyed this book!