Bonus chapter #6

2030

"Prince Arthur and Princess Victoria who accompanied their parents to the Denmark state visit seemed to get on well with twins Prince Vincent and Princess Josephine.Well,well,I though you said they're too old,Vicky?"Amelie read the first part off the newspaper then directed the last part towards her sister.

"I don't like them!Besides,Josephine is...hmm.."

"What?Just because you saw her talking with your CrUsH means you have to hate her."Amelie explained

"What if he likes her?"Victoria huffed crossing her arms.
"Then he just does,so get over it."

Liam's wife,Jenna,ran over to Victoria with her 5 month old daughter Olivia in her arms.

"Oh Vicky,Amelie's joking!He totally likes you!"She tried to reassure the 10 year old girl.
"You really think so?"
"Oh I'm sure of it."

Amelie rolled her eyes when Victoria did a 'victory dance'

"Amyways,cam you check on Thomas and Arthur?Seems like they have drowned in their rooms."Jenna added.

The primcesses laughed and went to check on their brothers,dragging them out of their respective rooms.

"Come on guys!Aren't you excited to see uncle Liam again?He's finally back!"

The young royals followed their aunt to her car and sat in the backseat.Amelie sat in the passenger's seat,Jenna in the driver's seat and Olivia in her carseat.

"Where has uncle Liam been,auntie Jenna?"Arthur asked curiously.
"Uncle Liam was in Luxembourg!He was visiting my friend!She gave birth to a little baby!"
"What's your friend's name,auntie?"
"Curious little Arthur,it's Minji!"
"Oh,Princess Minji of Luxembourg?"

Jenna nodded.

"But she prefers to be called Minji."She added.

Note:

Hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

It's been a while since I updated.
I wasn't home most of the time
And I was also trying to keep up with my Instagram (follow me @iluvroyals) and I also had other stuff to do.

AnYwAyS,don't be a silent reader!I love reading your comments,they make my day!

So

Question : how many of you have this book in your library?