Chapter 2

Believe it or not,Nicholas took May to Windsor castle,one of his grandmother's estates.
They sat down on the grass and started to chat.

"How did you meet Liam?"May asked curiously.
"We met at Eton.He was a very naughty student."Nicholas laughed.

An awkward silence came,before Nicholas spoke up again:

"I need to introduce you to a really good friend,Lady Clarita."
Lady Clarita?She hadn't heard of her(Lady Clarita is inspired by my friend btw).Maybe her family liked to keep a low profile??

"Lady Clarita?Never heard of her."She informed Nicholas.

"Her family likes to keep a low profile.They're wonderful though,wonderful family."
"When can I meet her?"
"Some time soon.Maybe tommorow,actually.She and her brother are visiting my nan."
New friends,she thought.

A few hours later,Nicholas thought about asking for her number.
"Now that I think of it,I don't have your number."
May got the memo.She nodded and exchanged numbers with him.

"Maybe one day we can go to Buckingham palace.Not today though.It's at least a one hour drive from Windsor to London."Nicholas frowned.

"Hey,it's okay.We'll go another time."May reassured him.

"What about tommorow?I'll pick you up at 7 in the morning,and you'll meet Lady Clarita."
May nodded in agreement.
Nicholas went home and so did May.

When he arrived to Kensington palace at one am,he was met with William ,Harry and his father.

"Nicholas!Where in god's name where you?We thought they kidnapped you or something!Nicholas,you're an adult now.You can't run around like you're five!"His father shouted.

"Father,I was in Windsor castle."Nicholas replied nonchalantly.

"And what where you doing in Windsor castle?!?"
Nicholas didn't feel like telling his father just yet about May.So,he said:
"I was bored."
"You're always bored!!It's too late at night.Nicholas,I need to have a talk with you in the morning."Charles said,walking away.

William and Harry looked at their brother.

"Hanging out with May,weren't you?"Harry asked.
Nicholas nodded.
"You were photographed taking her arm from Liam's,dad's going to discover sooner or later."William explained,worried for his brother.

Nicholas shrugged his shoulders.

"Alright brothers,I should go to sleep.I have to pick her up tommorow at 7 am to go to Buckingham."Nicholas then went to his room.

William and Harry exchanged a look that said 'she-better-be-good-because-he's-never-taken-AnYoNe-to-Buckingham-palace'

Note:
Soo do you like it?
So Lady Clarita is my friend,and I made her a Lady in the story.
If you want to be a character in the story just message me and tell me your name and how you want your characters to meet the characters in the story or if they already know each other.