Chapter 31

Oscar hired a lawyer.But,he also didn't want to go to his furst trial,which was today.

He would've ran away,but it really didn't help that he was in jail.

A few hours later,his first trial ended,and he was back in the dungeon.He spotted a familiar figure in the corner of his eye.

Eva...

"How did you end up like this?"

"Eva,I know I promised you bu-"

"No buts,if anyone finds out about us I might be put in jail too.And then what will happen to Emma?"

"EMMA?You really care about your daughter now?"

"Yes,because unlike some people,I love my daughter."

Eva left a speechless Oscar,in the dungeon,who had no hope left.

Stockholm,Sweden

Magnus went back to Stockholm just like his mother ordered,but right now,he was not alone.

He was sitting with his girlfriend,(I need name suggestions idek anymore) and he was talking with his sister on the phone.Ingrid called him to inform him about everything that happened.

"Stay safe,Magnus.I need you alive."

"I will,Ingrid.Love you sister."

"Love you too brother."

Magnus hung up and took a seat next to his girlfriend.

"Magnus,I'm sorry,I know,I'm partially at fault bu-"

Magnus cut her off before she could continue.

"No,it's not your fault,it's not your family's fault either.They did what they had to do.It's my stepfather's fault,and I'm sorry you and your family had to go through that."

"Magnus,don't apologize.It's his fault,just like you said."

"Don't worry anymore.My mother,my sister AND the Queen sued him.I'm 1000% sure the next time we see him on T.V.,he's gonna be behind bars,if he isn't already."

Magnus' girlfriend nodded and hugged him as he hugged back.

Copenhagen,Denmark

The Nielsen family were worried sick for their daughter.She told them she travelled to Sweden to see her boyfriend,Magnus Persson,and the boy's last name was enough to terrify the parents.

They inmediately remembered Oscar Persson,a wanted criminal,who they had met before but they made it out alive.They were thankful for that.

And they sure didn't want to encounter him again.

Note:

Short chapter I know I forgot to update.

And I'm probably late for this,but R.I.P.Cameron Boyce,you will be missed.