Chapter 5

"Your majesty."One of the Queen's ladies in waiting,curtsied.

"His royal highness the Prince of Wales is here."

The door opened,revealing Prince Charles.

The lady in waiting bowed and left the room.Charles bowed to his mother and hugged her,hugged Lady Clarita.He turned around to face his son and May.

"Nicholas,you could've informed me you're coming to Buckingham!!Not even Will and Harry knew!"Charles said.

'I'll have to thank Will and Harry for covering up for me.'Nicholas thought.

"Father,I didn't think I needed to inform you.After all,you're a newlywed!"

May looked at Nicholas shocked.

"Nicholas.."The Queen scolded her grandson.

"Alright!I'm sorry dad.I should've told you."

Nicholas then took May to Kensington palace after tea and after an awkward meeting.

"I apologize for the awkwardness."Nicholas apologized.

"I guess I'll see you soon?"May asked.

"Can I go see you at St.Thomas?"
May worked as a nurse at St.Thomas hospital.A child nurse.Nicholas discovered that thanks to Liam.

"No,you can't do that.I can visit Kensington palace tommorow,or you can come to my house."

"Or we can go to Primrose Hill."
The next day,May had an early shift at St.Thomas.When she finished her shift,she was met by paparazzi outside the hospital.She spotted Nicholas between them,and went over to him.

"Primrose Hill,sweetheart?"
This would be on the front pages tomorrow,that's for sure.

Note:
My hands are sweaty and wth is wrong with the keyboard?!?!!?!?