Chapter 1

Arm in arm,Liam and May arrived to St.George's Chapel for the service of prayer and dedication after the civil ceremony and took their seats.

The girl recognised many guests;the Crown Prince couple of Norway,the King of Bahrain,Philipp Treacy,among others.

"Why isn't she wearing a white dress?"asked Liam curiously.

"Liam, shut up."May replied.

Liam shook his head.He spotted three people in the crowd,sitting at the front.

Nicholas,William,and Harry.
He also saw that Nicholas looked a little bored, as always.

May remembered something when she saw Nicholas.

*Flashback*
She was lying on her back,on the grass,looking up at the sky.

She really wished her father didn't know the royals.Then she wouldn't have to go to the wedding.

Her thoughts were cut off when she heard the sound of cameras.

Paparazzi.

She stood up and looked around,hands in her pockets.
She recognised Prince Harry and Prince Nicholas.She made eye contact with the latter,while the former laughed at something his brother had said.

Harry followed his brother's gaze when his laughing had died down.
He pushed his brother,deciding it was time he found a girlfriend.
Nicholas now stood in front of May.

"Hi."He waved
"Hi...I guess?"She replied.
Nicholas laughed.
"I'm Nicholas,you probably already know me."he put his hand out for her to shake,knowing all too well about his Prince status.

"May Everest,your royal highness."She shook his hand.
"Liam Everest's sister?"the royal asked.
"I reckon you know him.He talks a lot about you."
"We're friends actually."
"Well,that's good to know.Well,I guess I'll see you at your father's wedding?I'll be in attendance."
She dragged her feet to her car and drove away,leaving a starstruck Prince arguing with his brother.

*Back to present*
Since that encounter a few months ago,she hadn't seen or heard from him.

He turned around, staring at her, but she didn't notice.

When she left the church with Liam,she felt a hand on her shoulder.They both turned around to see the one and only,Nicholas.

"Hey Liam.Hey May.Lee,can I borrow your sister for a while?I'll bring her back safe and sound."
Jokingly,Liam pushed May,saying:
"She's all yours man!"
Liam continued to walk to his home.

"Nick,what a surprise it is to see you again."she said.
"You said we'll see each other at the wedding.So,my lady,mind if I take you out on a date?"He offered her his hand.
Smiling,she took his hand.