Chapter 21-part 2

May waved at the people from inside the car.Many of them were holding Great Britain's flag,others were holding up signs that read 'May and Nicholas' happy ever after'.

"Darling,stop waving for a minute,I want to talk to you."Albert said.

May hesitated, but then she put her hand down,facing her father.

"Take these words of advice from this old man.Never let anyone define your relationship.People might try to make you two drift apart,but inside that chapel,you two are going to vow to be there for each other no matter what,and don't allow anyone to change that."

May smiled at her father,tearing up.

"Thank you,father.I have a feeling your words of advice will come in handy in the future."(as will Raven's)

The car stopped in front of the chapel.Albert stepped out,then he helped his daughter to get out.

"AAAAAHHHH IT'S THE BRIDEEE!!!"

A loud roar emerged from the crowd as May stood on the stairs of the chapel,waving at the people,while her father and sister fixed her train.

May noticed two people who stood out from the crowd.

A man who had blond hair and a beard.He wore a black hat and a black suit.He seemed to be in his 50's.

And a woman next to him who seemed to be his daughter.She had blond hair and she was wearing Sweden's national dress.

Hm.Weird.

Albert linked arms with his daughter and guided her up the staurs,while her sister carried her train.She set it down once Albert and May reached the Archbishop.

The flowergirls waved elegantly at the crowd,while the pageboys bounced on their feet.

The archbishop exchanged a few words with the bride and her father.

Note:
Alright,I promise I will update tommorow and I hire itz_cupcake321 to slap me AND spam me if I don't.