Chapter 14

Nicholas and May got a hotel in Lesotho and decided to stay there.

Nicholas was currently on a call with his brother,Harry,since William was on a honeymoon,and was too busy for him.

"You don't have to be romantic,Nicholas,for the seventeenth time!All that matters is you and her!"Harry told his brother.

"What about the Ring?"Nicholas asked.

At Kensington palace,Harry facepalmed.

In Lesotho,Nicholas was biting his nails nervously,sitting next to May who was sleeping on the bed.

"Well,yes,that's important too,but don't freak out if you forget it."Harry reassured

"Alrjght,thanks bro."

Harry hung up,and Nicholas,who wanted to propose to May in front of a waterfall,decided against it,and woke his girlfriend up.

"What is it Nicholas?"
"Will you marry me?"

May opened one eye,then the other.

"What?"she asked sleepily.
Nicholas swallowed nervously,afraid May would say no.

"Will you marry me?"
"No fancy proposal under the stars,on your knees,with a ring?"May laughed.

Nicholas blushed,running into the bathroom and taking the ring from the top of the sink.

He knelt down next to the bed opening the red box.

"For the third time,I met you at my father's wedding.On our third date,I asked you to be my girlfriend.We visited three palaces together.On our third year of dating,we went together to our first wedding.Three years after that,we went to our second wedding,and now,this is my third time asking you.May Caroline Everest,will you marry me?"

May stayed there,shocked,before smiling.

"I guess the number three holds a significance for us.Yes,yes,yes!"

Nicholas and May laughed and Nicholas lifted May,spinning her around,sliding the ring onto her finger.

"Future wifey."

Note:
Awwww they're finally engaged.
So I was like why have an extravagant proposal when all that matters is the couple being together and happy.
So that's what I did!I know royals are expected to make extravagant proposals(because they're rich af),so I changed it.
Hope you liked it!
Also,should I make a BTS pictures book?Like just plain pictures.Tell me what you think.
Hope you enjoyed it!!